Itt technical institute (Hayward) (Closed 2016)
|Itt technical institute (Hayward)||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Itt technical institute (Hayward) is Chabot College (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 13,047 students | 1.60 Mi25555 Hesperian Blvd
Hayward,  CA  94545
(510) 723-6600 1.6013,047
- 509 students | 5.20 Mi15555 E. 14th Street, Suite 500
San Leandro,  CA  94578
(510) 276-3888 5.20509
- 6,574 students | 11.70 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland,  CA  94619
(510) 531-4911 11.706,574
- 8,935 students | 13.10 Mi1700 W Hillsdale Blvd
San Mateo,  CA  94402
(650) 574-6161 13.108,935
- 11,318 students | 13.20 Mi43600 Mission Blvd
Fremont,  CA  94539
(510) 659-6000 13.2011,318
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.