ITT Technical Institute-Greenville (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 64% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Greenville||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||60 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Greenville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Nashville, Tennessee opened in September, 1984 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of applied science degree programs of study in Data Communication Systems Technology, Digitial Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Greenville, South Carolina and Norwood, Ohio. ITT Technical Institute, Greenville, South Carolina opened in November, 1992, offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. The school moved to its present location in July, 2004. ITT Technical Institute is located in the Independence Office Park. The school occupies approximately 22,865 square feet of space housing classrooms and offices. The facility has parking spaces, ramped entrances, restroom facilities, water fountains and telephones for disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Greenville is Greenville Technical College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,864 students | 4.90 Mi506 S Pleasantburg Dr
Greenville,  SC  29606
(864) 250-8000 4.9010,864
- 708 students | 6.10 MiTwo Liberty Square, 75 Beattie Place Ste 100
Greenville,  SC  29601
(864) 239-5300 6.10708
- 869 students | 19.00 Mi1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg,  SC  29301
(864) 587-00000000 19.00869
- 4,534 students | 23.10 Mi107 Community College Drive
Spartanburg,  SC  29303
(864) 592-4500 23.104,534
- 67 students | 31.50 Mi601 E River Street
Anderson,  SC  29624
(864) 225-7653 31.5067
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.