ITT Technical Institute-Greenville (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Greenville||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||269 students||1,260 students|
|# Full-Time Students||201 students||726 students|
|# Part-Time Students||68 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$28,900|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Greenville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Nashville, Tennessee opened in September, 1984 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of applied science degree programs of study in Data Communication Systems Technology, Digitial Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Greenville, South Carolina and Norwood, Ohio. ITT Technical Institute, Greenville, South Carolina opened in November, 1992, offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. The school moved to its present location in July, 2004. ITT Technical Institute is located in the Independence Office Park. The school occupies approximately 22,865 square feet of space housing classrooms and offices. The facility has parking spaces, ramped entrances, restroom facilities, water fountains and telephones for disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Greenville is Virginia College-Greenville (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 453 students | 3.00 Mi78 Global Dr Ste 200
Greenville,  SC  29607
- 12,592 students | 4.20 Mi738 S Pleasantburg Dr
Greenville,  SC  29607
- 708 students | 5.50 MiTwo Liberty Square, 75 Beattie Place Ste 100
Greenville,  SC  29601
- 5,495 students | 20.00 Mi107 Community College Drive
Spartanburg,  SC  29303
- 793 students | 20.40 Mi1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg,  SC  29301
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.