ITT Technical Institute-Greenville (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Greenville||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||269 students||1,260 students|
|# Full-Time Students||201 students||726 students|
|# Part-Time Students||68 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$28,900|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Greenville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Nashville, Tennessee opened in September, 1984 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of applied science degree programs of study in Data Communication Systems Technology, Digitial Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Greenville, South Carolina and Norwood, Ohio. ITT Technical Institute, Greenville, South Carolina opened in November, 1992, offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. The school moved to its present location in July, 2004. ITT Technical Institute is located in the Independence Office Park. The school occupies approximately 22,865 square feet of space housing classrooms and offices. The facility has parking spaces, ramped entrances, restroom facilities, water fountains and telephones for disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Greenville is Greenville Technical College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,592 students | 4.90 Mi738 S Pleasantburg Dr
Greenville,  SC  29607
(864) 250-8000 4.9012,592
- 708 students | 6.10 MiTwo Liberty Square, 75 Beattie Place Ste 100
Greenville,  SC  29601
(864) 239-5300 6.10708
- 793 students | 19.00 Mi1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg,  SC  29301
(864) 587-4000 19.00793
- 5,495 students | 23.10 Mi107 Community College Drive
Spartanburg,  SC  29303
(864) 592-4600 23.105,495
- 111 students | 31.50 Mi601 E River Street
Anderson,  SC  29624
(864) 225-7653 31.50111
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.