ITT Technical Institute-Concord (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this college in Concord. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Concord||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||233 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||204 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||29 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Concord is Diablo Valley College (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,089 students | 1.00 Mi321 Golf Club Rd
Pleasant Hill,  CA  94523
- 599 students | 1.40 Mi380 Civic Dr., Ste. 300
Pleasant Hill,  CA  94523
- 8,695 students | 10.70 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg,  CA  94565
- 6,321 students | 13.90 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley,  CA  94704
- 6,574 students | 14.20 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland,  CA  94619
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.