ITT Technical Institute-Clive (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Clive||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||2,620 students|
|# Full-Time Students||106 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||41 students||1,530 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$36,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Clive is Kaplan University-Des Moines Campus (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 874 students | 2.60 Mi4655 121st Street
Urbandale,  IA  50323
- 35,488 students | 13.30 Mi2006 Ankeny Blvd
Ankeny,  IA  50023
- 1,600 students | 48.50 Mi1501 W. Townline Street
Creston,  IA  50801
- 2,041 students | 52.20 Mi3700 S Center St
Marshalltown,  IA  50158
- 5,686 students | 64.70 MiOne Triton Circle
Fort Dodge,  IA  50501
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.