ITT Technical Institute-Clive (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Clive||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||2,620 students|
|# Full-Time Students||106 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||41 students||1,530 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$36,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Clive is Kaplan University-Des Moines Campus (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 874 students | 2.60 Mi4655 121st Street
Urbandale,  IA  50323
- 35,488 students | 13.30 Mi2006 Ankeny Blvd
Ankeny,  IA  50023
- 1,600 students | 48.50 Mi1501 W. Townline Street
Creston,  IA  50801
- 2,041 students | 52.20 Mi3700 S Center St
Marshalltown,  IA  50158
- 5,686 students | 64.70 MiOne Triton Circle
Fort Dodge,  IA  50501
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.