ITT Technical Institute-Canton (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Michigan college. Be a part of the Detroit area college location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Detroit area college location. At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Canton||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||224 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Canton is Schoolcraft College (8.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,116 students | 8.70 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152
(734) 462-4400 8.708,116
- 12,146 students | 11.10 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 845-9600 11.1012,146
- 11,978 students | 11.30 Mi4800 E Huron River Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734) 973-3300 11.3011,978
- 14,436 students | 20.20 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit, MI 48226
(313) 496-2600 20.2014,436
- 15,211 students | 23.30 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 341-2000 23.3015,211
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.