ITT Technical Institute-Canton (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Michigan college. Be a part of the Detroit area college location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Detroit area college location. At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Canton||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||415 students||3,505 students|
|# Full-Time Students||276 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||139 students||1,914 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Canton is Schoolcraft College (8.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,895 students | 8.90 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia,  MI  48152
- 13,790 students | 11.10 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
- 12,295 students | 11.10 Mi4800 E Huron River Dr
Ann Arbor,  MI  48105
- 3,372 students | 12.40 Mi4500 Enterprise Dr
Allen Park,  MI  48101
- 289 students | 16.90 Mi26999 Central Park Blvd., Ste. 125
Southfield,  MI  48076
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.