ITT Technical Institute-Canton (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Michigan college. Be a part of the Detroit area college location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Detroit area college location. At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Canton||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||103 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Canton is Schoolcraft College (8.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,230 students | 8.70 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia,  MI  48152
(734) 462-4400 8.709,230
- 12,219 students | 11.10 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
(313) 845-9600 11.1012,219
- 12,264 students | 11.30 Mi4800 E Huron River Dr
Ann Arbor,  MI  48105
(734) 973-3300 11.3012,264
- 3,372 students | 12.20 Mi4500 Enterprise Dr
Allen Park,  MI  48101
(313) 425-3700 12.203,372
- 289 students | 16.80 Mi26999 Central Park Blvd., Ste. 125
Southfield,  MI  48076
(248) 213-1610 16.80289
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.