ITT Technical Institute-Canton (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Michigan college. Be a part of the Detroit area college location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Detroit area college location. At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Canton||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||415 students||3,505 students|
|# Full-Time Students||276 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||139 students||1,914 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Canton is Schoolcraft College (8.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,558 students | 8.90 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia,  MI  48152
- 13,790 students | 11.10 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
- 12,295 students | 11.10 Mi4800 E Huron River Dr
Ann Arbor,  MI  48105
- 3,372 students | 12.40 Mi4500 Enterprise Dr
Allen Park,  MI  48101
- 289 students | 16.90 Mi26999 Central Park Blvd., Ste. 125
Southfield,  MI  48076
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.