ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 10% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||75 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer is Lawson State Community College-Bessemer Campus (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 5.00 Mi1100 9th Ave Sw
Bessemer,  AL  35022
(205) 428-6391 5.00n/a
- 3,274 students | 7.90 Mi3060 Wilson Rd SW
Birmingham,  AL  35221
(205) 925-2515 7.903,274
- 425 students | 10.20 Mi280 West Valley Avenue
Birmingham,  AL  35209
(205) 916-2800 10.20425
- 571 students | 10.20 Mi280 West Valley Ave
Birmingham,  AL  35209
(205) 916-2800 10.20571
- 9,078 students | 25.00 Mi2601 Carson Rd
Birmingham,  AL  35215
(205) 853-1200 25.009,078
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.