Illinois Central College
- We offer credit and non-credit classes at four college campuses, as well as at a variety of community locations. The East Peoria campus is the location for most of our classes. You'll find Health Careers and Profesional Development classes at the Downtown Peoria Campus. And our North campus provides a wide array of general classes and is the home of our Culinary Arts, Human Services, Public Services and Therapeutic Massage programs. Our South Campus in Pekin Illinois offers mostly Welding classes but will be expanding.
- The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Illinois Central College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,296 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,680 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,616 students||2,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,700||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Whether you're taking an online course, science lab, computer class, workforce training or attending an extra-curricular activity in the Performing Arts Center or Gym, you will find a welcoming smile and new companions for your educational adventure. Our excellent faculty will assist you to learn the newest technologies and the latest information in your field of study. Our staff is here to provide the support and services you need to make your path to success obtainable. We have a multitude of clubs, activities, and recreational activities available to help you meet new people and make new friends. From politics to music to sports to cultural events. Student Activities oversees over 40 clubs and organizations. In addition, Student Activities provides many campus-wide services including New Student Orientation, bulletin board posting, a monthly newsletter Campus Connection, scheduling of Student Center facilities, and CONNECTIONS leadership and personal development workshops.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 521 students | 5.30 Mi411 W Northmoor Road
Peoria,  IL  61614
- 5,286 students | 29.50 Mi1500 West Raab Road
Normal,  IL  61761
- 1,667 students | 31.30 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton,  IL  61520
- 1,264 students | 39.00 Mi300 Keokuk St
Lincoln,  IL  62656
- 3,525 students | 46.90 Mi815 N Orlando Smith Ave
Oglesby,  IL  61348
Learn how community college can be a great start for becoming a scientist or engineer.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.