Illinois Central College
- We offer credit and non-credit classes at four college campuses, as well as at a variety of community locations. The East Peoria campus is the location for most of our classes. You'll find Health Careers and Profesional Development classes at the Downtown Peoria Campus. And our North campus provides a wide array of general classes and is the home of our Culinary Arts, Human Services, Public Services and Therapeutic Massage programs. Our South Campus in Pekin Illinois offers mostly Welding classes but will be expanding.
The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Illinois Central College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||124 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Whether you're taking an online course, science lab, computer class, workforce training or attending an extra-curricular activity in the Performing Arts Center or Gym, you will find a welcoming smile and new companions for your educational adventure. Our excellent faculty will assist you to learn the newest technologies and the latest information in your field of study. Our staff is here to provide the support and services you need to make your path to success obtainable. We have a multitude of clubs, activities, and recreational activities available to help you meet new people and make new friends. From politics to music to sports to cultural events. Student Activities oversees over 40 clubs and organizations. In addition, Student Activities provides many campus-wide services including New Student Orientation, bulletin board posting, a monthly newsletter Campus Connection, scheduling of Student Center facilities, and CONNECTIONS leadership and personal development workshops.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 226 students | 5.40 Mi411 W Northmoor Road
Peoria,  IL  61614
(309) 692-4092 5.40226
- 5,063 students | 29.00 Mi1500 West Raab Road
Normal,  IL  61761
(309) 268-8000 29.005,063
- 1,436 students | 32.10 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton,  IL  61520
(309) 647-4645 32.101,436
- 968 students | 39.40 Mi300 Keokuk St
Lincoln,  IL  62656
(217) 732-3155 39.40968
- 2,958 students | 46.20 Mi815 N Orlando Smith Road
Oglesby,  IL  61348
(815) 224-2720 46.202,958
Learn about the strategies you can take to guarantee your admission to a state university once you have completed community college in states like Hawaii, Virginia, California, and New Hampshire.
Learn how President Obama, who is considered the "Community College President," has rightly earned his title based upon his proposed funding and support for community colleges throughout the country.
Learn about the innovative programs, curriculum, and parades that community colleges are creating to prevent drunk driving on campus.