Humphreys University-Stockton And Modesto Campuses
Tel: (209) 478-0800
- We offer the degrees and resources to help get you started on your career path-and to help you reach higher. Humphreys University aims to help students of all backgrounds pursue Associate, Bachelor, Masters and Juris Doctor degree programs.
The teacher population of 66 teachers has grown by 57% over five years.
|Humphreys University-Stockton And Modesto Campuses||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||66 staff||308 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$12,456||$21,060|
|Tuition Notes||Find up-to-date tuition information at www.humphreys.edu|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$31,334||$10,376|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$15,835||$6,000|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Humphreys University-Stockton And Modesto Campuses is Carrington College-Stockton (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 367 students | 0.90 Mi1313 West Robinhood Drive, Ste. B
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 956-1240 0.90367
- 18,533 students | 1.10 Mi5151 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 954-5151 1.1018,533
- 257 students | 23.70 Mi5380 Pirrone Rd
Salida, CA 95368
(209) 543-8800 23.70257
- 9,435 students | 29.60 Mi2700 East Leland Road
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925) 439-2181 29.609,435
- 18,068 students | 30.00 Mi435 College Ave
Modesto, CA 95350
(209) 575-6550 30.0018,068
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.