Herzing University Kenosha
- Herzing University Kenosha was added to the Herzing family of schools in 2009 in order to provide educational opportunities for the community of Kenosha, Racine, northern Illinois, and the surrounding areas.Herzing University Kenosha provides degrees and diplomas in Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design, and Public Safety. Herzing Kenosha’s degree programs are designed with the student in mind, offering flexible scheduling and accelerated degree programs. In addition, Herzing is a student-first university, meaning they put the needs of their students first in every step of their education process and beyond.
|Herzing University Kenosha||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing is family-owned and operated. Instead of being owned by a large parent corporation, Herzing is run by the very family that founded the university. Renee Herzing, president of Herzing University, succeeded her father, Henry Herzing, who founded Herzing in 1965.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Kenosha is Gateway Technical College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,410 students | 0.50 Mi3520 30th Ave
Kenosha,  WI  53144
- 15,410 students | 18.50 Mi19351 W Washington St.
Grayslake,  IL  60030
- n/a students | 29.80 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 847 students | 30.30 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 16,712 students | 30.50 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.