Herzing University Kenosha
- Herzing University Kenosha was added to the Herzing family of schools in 2009 in order to provide educational opportunities for the community of Kenosha, Racine, northern Illinois, and the surrounding areas. Herzing University Kenosha provides degrees and diplomas in Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design, and Public Safety. Herzing Kenoshaï¿½s degree programs are designed with the student in mind, offering flexible scheduling and accelerated degree programs. In addition, Herzing is a student-first university, meaning they put the needs of their students first in every step of their education process and beyond.It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
|Herzing University Kenosha||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing is family-owned and operated. Instead of being owned by a large parent corporation, Herzing is run by the very family that founded the university. Renee Herzing, president of Herzing University, succeeded her father, Henry Herzing, who founded Herzing in 1965. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.
The nearest community college to Herzing University Kenosha is Gateway Technical College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,410 students | 0.60 Mi3520 30th Ave
Kenosha,  WI  53144
(262) 564-2200 0.607,410
- 15,410 students | 18.90 Mi19351 W Washington St.
Grayslake,  IL  60030
(847) 543-2000 18.9015,410
- n/a students | 29.60 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
(866) 508-0748 29.60n/a
- 847 students | 30.30 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
(414) 276-5200 30.30847
- 16,712 students | 30.60 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
(414) 297-6370 30.6016,712
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!