Herzing University Kenosha
- Herzing University Kenosha was added to the Herzing family of schools in 2009 in order to provide educational opportunities for the community of Kenosha, Racine, northern Illinois, and the surrounding areas. Herzing University Kenosha provides degrees and diplomas in Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design, and Public Safety. Herzing Kenoshaï¿½s degree programs are designed with the student in mind, offering flexible scheduling and accelerated degree programs. In addition, Herzing is a student-first university, meaning they put the needs of their students first in every step of their education process and beyond.It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
|Herzing University Kenosha||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing is family-owned and operated. Instead of being owned by a large parent corporation, Herzing is run by the very family that founded the university. Renee Herzing, president of Herzing University, succeeded her father, Henry Herzing, who founded Herzing in 1965. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.
The nearest community college to Herzing University Kenosha is Gateway Technical College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,037 students | 0.60 Mi3520 30th Ave
Kenosha,  WI  53144
(262) 564-2200 0.607,037
- 14,193 students | 18.90 Mi19351 W Washington St.
Grayslake,  IL  60030
(847) 543-2000 18.9014,193
- n/a students | 29.60 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
(800) 596-0724 29.60n/a
- 847 students | 30.30 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
(414) 276-5200 30.30847
- 15,278 students | 30.60 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
(414) 297-6370 30.6015,278
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.