Herzing University Kenosha
- Herzing University Kenosha was added to the Herzing family of schools in 2009 in order to provide educational opportunities for the community of Kenosha, Racine, northern Illinois, and the surrounding areas. Herzing University Kenosha provides degrees and diplomas in Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design, and Public Safety. Herzing Kenoshaï¿½s degree programs are designed with the student in mind, offering flexible scheduling and accelerated degree programs. In addition, Herzing is a student-first university, meaning they put the needs of their students first in every step of their education process and beyond.It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
|Herzing University Kenosha||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing is family-owned and operated. Instead of being owned by a large parent corporation, Herzing is run by the very family that founded the university. Renee Herzing, president of Herzing University, succeeded her father, Henry Herzing, who founded Herzing in 1965. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.
The nearest community college to Herzing University Kenosha is Gateway Technical College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,037 students | 0.60 Mi3520 30th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144
(262) 564-2200 0.607,037
- 14,193 students | 18.90 Mi19351 W Washington St.
Grayslake, IL 60030
(847) 543-2000 18.9014,193
- n/a students | 29.60 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(800) 596-0724 29.60n/a
- 847 students | 30.30 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(414) 276-5200 30.30847
- 15,278 students | 30.60 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 297-6370 30.6015,278
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?