Herzing University Kenosha
- Herzing University Kenosha was added to the Herzing family of schools in 2009 in order to provide educational opportunities for the community of Kenosha, Racine, northern Illinois, and the surrounding areas.Herzing University Kenosha provides degrees and diplomas in Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design, and Public Safety. Herzing Kenosha’s degree programs are designed with the student in mind, offering flexible scheduling and accelerated degree programs. In addition, Herzing is a student-first university, meaning they put the needs of their students first in every step of their education process and beyond.
|Herzing University Kenosha||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing is family-owned and operated. Instead of being owned by a large parent corporation, Herzing is run by the very family that founded the university. Renee Herzing, president of Herzing University, succeeded her father, Henry Herzing, who founded Herzing in 1965.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Kenosha is Gateway Technical College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,410 students | 0.50 Mi3520 30th Ave
Kenosha,  WI  53144
- 15,410 students | 18.50 Mi19351 W Washington St.
Grayslake,  IL  60030
- n/a students | 29.80 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 847 students | 30.30 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 16,712 students | 30.50 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.