Heald College-San Jose (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Heald College-San Jose||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,255 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||940 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||315 students||5,903 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Heald is a nonprofit, regionally accredited private career college that has been preparing students for rewarding careers in Business, Technology and Healthcare for over 140 years. We started with one campus in San Francisco, back in 1863, and we've expanded to 11 campuses across the western United States: Concord, Fresno, Hayward, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Salinas, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Honolulu and Portland. For more than 140 years, Heald College has been committed to preparing students for academic, personal, and professional success through quality career-focused programs that develop skills to last a lifetime. Because Heald College is a nonprofit educational institution, it invests in its students by providing small classes and fostering a supportive environment for learning. Heald's San Jose campus builds upon a legacy of teaching that began in 1907. Since its establishment, Heald San Jose has evolved into a leading career college that offers a range of programs in business, technology and healthcare. As the greater San Jose area thrives as strong market for new jobs, we continue educating students to become uniquely qualified for rewarding careers with top Bay Area employers. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the San Jose, California campus features a 56,000 square-foot, fully networked facility next to the Great Mall in Milpitas. Situated in a community known as the center of the global technology market, the campus provides accelerated programs that lead to rewarding careers. All Heald campuses are regionally accredited through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). That means we're recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for meeting high standards for providing excellence in ducation.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,435 students | 4.90 Mi3000 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara,  CA  95054
(408) 988-2200 4.908,435
- 9,072 students | 7.00 Mi2100 Moorpark Ave
San Jose,  CA  95128
(408) 298-2181 7.009,072
- 11,318 students | 7.90 Mi43600 Mission Blvd
Fremont,  CA  94539
(510) 659-6000 7.9011,318
- 23,104 students | 10.20 Mi21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino,  CA  95014
(408) 864-5678 10.2023,104
- 9,133 students | 11.10 Mi3095 Yerba Buena Rd
San Jose,  CA  95135
(408) 274-7900 11.109,133
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.