Global Health College (Closed 2017)
- The mission of Global Health Nurse Training Services (GHNTS) is to prepare healthcare providers who are able to function effectively within the changing healthcare system, by providing a high quality of care as critical thinkers and life-long learners. Global Health College offers various nursing programs including Associate Degree in Applied Science of Nursing (ADN), Practical Nursing (PN), and Nurse's Aid (CNA)
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Global Health College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||361 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||224 students||860 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,371 students | 4.30 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
(703) 237-6200 4.301,371
- 51,487 students | 5.60 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
(703) 323-3000 5.6051,487
- 2,849 students | 7.70 Mi7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church,  VA  22043
(703) 821-8570 7.702,849
- 428 students | 9.90 Mi8620 Westwood Center Dr.
Vienna,  VA  22182
(703) 206-0508 9.90428
- 78 students | 15.60 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring,  MD  20902
(301) 649-4454 15.6078
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.