Global Health College (Closed 2017)
- The mission of Global Health Nurse Training Services (GHNTS) is to prepare healthcare providers who are able to function effectively within the changing healthcare system, by providing a high quality of care as critical thinkers and life-long learners. Global Health College offers various nursing programs including Associate Degree in Applied Science of Nursing (ADN), Practical Nursing (PN), and Nurse's Aid (CNA)
The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 125% over five years.
|Global Health College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||129 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Global Health College is Northern Virginia Community College (5.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 51,822 students | 5.60 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale, VA 22003
(703) 323-3000 5.6051,822
- 2,373 students | 7.70 Mi3201 Jermantown Road, Suite 500
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 539-6890 7.702,373
- 364 students | 9.90 Mi8620 Westwood Center Drive
Vienna, VA 22182
(703) 206-0508 9.90364
- 78 students | 15.60 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902
(301) 649-4454 15.6078
- 327 students | 17.10 Mi8255 Shopper\'s Square
Manassas, VA 20111
(703) 334-2501 17.10327
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.