Global Health College (Closed 2017)
- The mission of Global Health Nurse Training Services (GHNTS) is to prepare healthcare providers who are able to function effectively within the changing healthcare system, by providing a high quality of care as critical thinkers and life-long learners. Global Health College offers various nursing programs including Associate Degree in Applied Science of Nursing (ADN), Practical Nursing (PN), and Nurse's Aid (CNA)
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Global Health College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||361 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||224 students||860 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,371 students | 4.30 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
(703) 237-6200 4.301,371
- 51,487 students | 5.60 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
(703) 323-3000 5.6051,487
- 2,849 students | 7.70 Mi7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church,  VA  22043
(703) 821-8570 7.702,849
- 428 students | 9.90 Mi8620 Westwood Center Dr.
Vienna,  VA  22182
(703) 206-0508 9.90428
- 78 students | 15.60 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring,  MD  20902
(301) 649-4454 15.6078
Learn about movements around the country to make community college courses tuition-free for qualifying students.
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.