Global Health College (Closed 2017)
- The mission of Global Health Nurse Training Services (GHNTS) is to prepare healthcare providers who are able to function effectively within the changing healthcare system, by providing a high quality of care as critical thinkers and life-long learners. Global Health College offers various nursing programs including Associate Degree in Applied Science of Nursing (ADN), Practical Nursing (PN), and Nurse's Aid (CNA)
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Global Health College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||69 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,371 students | 4.30 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
(703) 237-6200 4.301,371
- 50,929 students | 5.60 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
(703) 323-3000 5.6050,929
- 2,096 students | 7.70 Mi3201 Jermantown Road, Suite 500
Fairfax,  VA  22030
(703) 539-6890 7.702,096
- 428 students | 9.90 Mi8620 Westwood Center Dr.
Vienna,  VA  22182
(703) 206-0508 9.90428
- 78 students | 15.60 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring,  MD  20902
(301) 649-4454 15.6078
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.