Global Health College
- The mission of Global Health Nurse Training Services (GHNTS) is to prepare healthcare providers who are able to function effectively within the changing healthcare system, by providing a high quality of care as critical thinkers and life-long learners. Global Health College offers various nursing programs including Associate Degree in Applied Science of Nursing (ADN), Practical Nursing (PN), and Nurse's Aid (CNA)
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 125% over five years.
|Global Health College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||361 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||224 students||860 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,371 students | 7.00 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
- 51,487 students | 10.50 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
- 428 students | 11.10 Mi8300 Merrifield Ave 3F
Fairfax,  VA  22031
- 2,849 students | 11.50 Mi7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church,  VA  22043
- 13,678 students | 13.30 Mi301 Largo Rd
Upper Marlboro,  MD  20774
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.