Global Health College (Closed 2017)
- The mission of Global Health Nurse Training Services (GHNTS) is to prepare healthcare providers who are able to function effectively within the changing healthcare system, by providing a high quality of care as critical thinkers and life-long learners. Global Health College offers various nursing programs including Associate Degree in Applied Science of Nursing (ADN), Practical Nursing (PN), and Nurse's Aid (CNA)
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Global Health College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||69 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,371 students | 4.30 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA 22042
(703) 237-6200 4.301,371
- 50,929 students | 5.60 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale, VA 22003
(703) 323-3000 5.6050,929
- 2,096 students | 7.70 Mi3201 Jermantown Road, Suite 500
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 539-6890 7.702,096
- 428 students | 9.90 Mi8620 Westwood Center Dr.
Vienna, VA 22182
(703) 206-0508 9.90428
- 78 students | 15.60 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902
(301) 649-4454 15.6078
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.