Tel: (562) 809-5100
- Fremont College has two California campuses located in Cerritos and Los Angeles, as well as an online degree program. Degree programs are available in the following four fields: design, business, legal studies, and wellness. Fremont College's degree programs are designed with the student's specific learning style in mind, offering a customized curriculum that you won't find at any other school. Visit Fremont College's website and take the free career quiz to find the degree program that is right for you!
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fremont College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||387 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||387 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||81%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$9,500||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cerritos Campus
- 18000 Studebaker Road 900A
- Cerritos, California 90703
- Los Angeles Campus
- 3440 Wilshire Blvd. 10th Floor
- Los Angeles, California 90010
- College Location Mi. Students
- 21,774 students | 1.30 Mi11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk,  CA  90650
(562) 860-2451 1.3021,774
- 24,403 students | 3.20 Mi4901 E. Carson St.
Long Beach,  CA  90808
(562) 938-4111 3.2024,403
- 125 students | 4.80 Mi13180 Paramount Blvd.
South Gate,  CA  90280
(562) 408-6969 4.80125
- 15,816 students | 4.80 Mi9200 Valley View
Cypress,  CA  90630
(714) 484-7000 4.8015,816
- 7,611 students | 6.50 Mi1111 East Artesia Blvd.
Compton,  CA  90221
(310) 900-1600 6.507,611
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.