Tel: (562) 809-5100
- Fremont College has two California campuses located in Cerritos and Los Angeles, as well as an online degree program. Degree programs are available in the following four fields: design, business, legal studies, and wellness. Fremont College's degree programs are designed with the student's specific learning style in mind, offering a customized curriculum that you won't find at any other school. Visit Fremont College's website and take the free career quiz to find the degree program that is right for you!
The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fremont College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||81%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$9,500||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cerritos Campus
- 18000 Studebaker Road 900A
- Cerritos, California 90703
- Los Angeles Campus
- 3440 Wilshire Blvd. 10th Floor
- Los Angeles, California 90010
- College Location Mi. Students
- 21,774 students | 1.30 Mi11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk,  CA  90650
(562) 860-2451 1.3021,774
- 24,403 students | 3.20 Mi4901 E. Carson St.
Long Beach,  CA  90808
(562) 938-4111 3.2024,403
- 125 students | 4.80 Mi13180 Paramount Blvd.
South Gate,  CA  90280
(562) 408-6969 4.80125
- 15,816 students | 4.80 Mi9200 Valley View
Cypress,  CA  90630
(714) 484-7000 4.8015,816
- 7,611 students | 6.50 Mi1111 East Artesia Blvd.
Compton,  CA  90221
(310) 900-1600 6.507,611
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!