- Fremont College has two California campuses located in Cerritos and Los Angeles, as well as an online degree program. Degree programs are available in the following four fields: design, business, legal studies, and wellness. Fremont College's degree programs are designed with the student's specific learning style in mind, offering a customized curriculum that you won't find at any other school. Visit Fremont College's website and take the free career quiz to find the degree program that is right for you!
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fremont College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||387 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||387 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||81%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$9,500||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cerritos Campus
- 18000 Studebaker Road 900A
- Cerritos, California 90703
- Los Angeles Campus
- 3440 Wilshire Blvd. 10th Floor
- Los Angeles, California 90010
- College Location Mi. Students
- 21,774 students | 1.10 Mi11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk,  CA  90650
- 24,403 students | 3.30 Mi4901 E. Carson St.
Long Beach,  CA  90808
- 15,816 students | 4.70 Mi9200 Valley View
Cypress,  CA  90630
- 125 students | 4.80 Mi13180 Paramount Blvd.
South Gate,  CA  90280
- 252 students | 6.50 Mi1600 East Hill St
Signal Hill,  CA  90755
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.