Fortis College-Orange Park
- At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations. Our mission is to attract and retain qualified instructors who are effective in the classroom and familiar with appropriate current medical, and/or technical practices; and to develop in students a professional attitude and an awareness of contemporary career practices through exposure to pragmatic course content and to faculty currently engaged in enterprise.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|Fortis College-Orange Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||312 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||312 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Orange Park is Everest University-Orange Park (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 558 students | 0.20 Mi805 Wells Rd
Orange Park,  FL  32073
- 570 students | 7.60 Mi8226 Phillips Hwy
Jacksonville,  FL  32256
- 164 students | 8.40 Mi3563 Phillips Highway Building E Suite 501
Jacksonville,  FL  32207
- 340 students | 9.40 Mi10255 Fortune Parkway, Suite 501
Jacksonville,  FL  32256
- 25,514 students | 10.60 Mi501 W State St
Jacksonville,  FL  32202
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.