Everest College-Phoenix (Closed 2015)
- Our mission is to provide men and women of all ages with the practical skills, education and training needed to excel in their chosen fields. The Phoenix campus thus provides an invaluable and timely service to society by preparing candidates to meet and exceed existing needs in the employment arena. We are totally committed to this objective and to the success of our students.
The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 84% over five years.
|Everest College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||202 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Everest College opened its doors in 1982 as the Academy of Business College. The original focus of the school was business, however its course offerings soon expanded to include computer, medical and legal curriculums. We have a unique way of providing high-quality instruction and training services to students. Our educational approach involves making you, a vital member of our student body, the number one priority. Specifically, your total academic experience will include important roles as a student, a customer, and a guest, at our school. This school voluntarily undergoes periodic accrediting evaluations by teams of qualified examiners including subject experts and specialists in occupational education and private school administration. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields.
The nearest community college to Everest College-Phoenix is Brookline College-Phoenix (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,451 students | 1.00 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602) 242-6265 1.001,451
- 1,644 students | 1.30 Mi8503 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 393-5900 1.301,644
- 648 students | 1.70 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 337-3044 1.70648
- 479 students | 2.50 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue, Suite 300
Glendale, AZ 85302
(855) 706-8382 2.50479
- 490 students | 3.90 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85301
(623) 934-7273 3.90490
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.