Everest College-Phoenix (Closed 2015)
- Our mission is to provide men and women of all ages with the practical skills, education and training needed to excel in their chosen fields. The Phoenix campus thus provides an invaluable and timely service to society by preparing candidates to meet and exceed existing needs in the employment arena. We are totally committed to this objective and to the success of our students.
The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 84% over five years.
|Everest College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||140 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Everest College opened its doors in 1982 as the Academy of Business College. The original focus of the school was business, however its course offerings soon expanded to include computer, medical and legal curriculums. We have a unique way of providing high-quality instruction and training services to students. Our educational approach involves making you, a vital member of our student body, the number one priority. Specifically, your total academic experience will include important roles as a student, a customer, and a guest, at our school. This school voluntarily undergoes periodic accrediting evaluations by teams of qualified examiners including subject experts and specialists in occupational education and private school administration. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields.
The nearest community college to Everest College-Phoenix is Brookline College-Phoenix (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,251 students | 1.00 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602) 242-6265 1.001,251
- 475 students | 1.30 Mi8503 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 393-5900 1.30475
- 648 students | 1.70 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 337-3044 1.70648
- 428 students | 2.50 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale, AZ 85302
(602) 222-9300 2.50428
- 17,942 students | 4.50 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
(623) 845-3000 4.5017,942
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.