- Our mission is to provide men and women of all ages with the practical skills, education and training needed to excel in their chosen fields. The Ontario campus thus provides an invaluable and timely service to society by preparing candidates to meet and exceed existing needs in the employment arena. We are totally committed to this objective and to the success of our students.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Everest College-Ontario||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||92 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||10|
|Total Enrollment||707 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||707 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,800||$34,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Ontario campus first opened its doors as American Academy for Career Education. Educorp, Inc. acquired the school in 1991 and subsequently changed the name to Nova Institute of Health Technology. The Ontario campus occupies two floors of an office building that consists of 3,000 square feet of classroom space and 2,000 square feet of laboratory space. The college is housed in a contemporary building, which provides a positive learning environment in a setting of computer and medical laboratories, classrooms, administrative offices, a student lounge, and a library with Internet access. Programs Offered at Ontario Campus includes Business Management / Administrative Assistant, Dental Assisting, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Biller and Pharmacy Technician.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 720 students | 1.10 Mi1819 South Excise Avenue
Ontario,  CA  91761
- 431 students | 1.70 Mi3700 Inland Empire Boulevard
Ontario,  CA  91764
- 1,483 students | 2.10 Mi3130 East Sedona Court
Ontario,  CA  91764
- 19,557 students | 6.90 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga,  CA  91737
- 600 students | 10.00 Mi535 Watson Dr
Claremont,  CA  91711
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.