Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (804) 330-5533
- ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas
ECPI University ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|ECPI University||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Programs offered at Richmond, VA campus are Computer Electronics Engineering Technology, IT/Networking & Security Management, IT/Computer Programming, IT/Web Design, Management Information Systems, Wireless Communications, Business Administration and Criminal Justice Technology. ECPI programs include both professional and general education courses, which together allow students to experience the integration of knowledge and skills. General Education courses do not focus on the specific needs of any one academic program. Instead, these courses are intended to help prepare students in being productive and responsible members in an ever-changing society and in complex work environments. ECPI faculty are qualified with years of experience in related fields of specialization, academic achievement, and professional development. Ecpi Technical College is accredited and approved by the Career College Association, Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, State Council of Higher Education for Virginia and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10 students | 0.00 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 521-0400 0.0010
- 33 students | 2.10 Mi7914 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23235
(804) 330-0111 2.1033
- 741 students | 3.50 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
(804) 745-2444 3.50741
- 425 students | 7.60 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 323-1020 7.60425
- 8,737 students | 11.10 Mi1651 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
(804) 371-3000 11.108,737
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.