Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach
Tel: (757) 499-7900
- Bryant & Stratton was founded 150 years ago to provide practical workplace education. The requirements of the workplace have continuously evolved since our founding and, as we transition from the industrial to the information age, the evolution has accelerated. Keeping abreast of these contemporary needs requires the college to continuously revise and enhance curriculum, modify outcomes, and embrace or develop new teaching and learning methodologies.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||33 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||586 students||1,577 students|
|# Full-Time Students||286 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||300 students||860 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For well over a century, Bryant & Stratton's fundamental mission has been to provide individuals with skills that are immediately transferable to the workplace and to help them develop in their careers. From Dr. J. C. Bryant's Business Practice "learning lab" of the 1850's to the Active Learning of today, and from early correspondence courses conducted via mail to online education and training conducted via the Internet, Bryant & Stratton has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster – a career-focused approach that has helped 90% of recent Bryant & Stratton College graduates find placement within their chosen fields. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations. Degrees offered at Virginia Beach Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, BA - General Management, BA - Information Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Assisting and Paralegal Studies.Bryant & Stratton College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). The Virginia campuses are certified by SCHEV.
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach is ECPI University (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,947 students | 2.50 Mi5555 Greenwich Rd Ste 300
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
(757) 490-9090 2.5012,947
- 717 students | 2.60 Mi5700 Southern Blvd Ste 100
Virginia Beach,  VA  23462
(757) 490-1241 2.60717
- 315 students | 3.20 Mi6300 Center Dr Bldg 22
Norfolk,  VA  23502
(757) 499-5447 3.20315
- 181 students | 4.10 Mi2697 Dean Dr Ste 100
Virginia Beach,  VA  23452
(757) 340-2121 4.10181
- n/a students | 5.50 Mi2428 Almeda Ave Ste 316
Norfolk,  VA  23513
(757) 853-3508 5.50n/a
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.