Du Bois Business College-Oil City
- DBC's Oil City Campus is housed in a classic school building, purchased by DBC and newly remodeled. Classrooms are bright and spacious, equipped with new computers and comfortable ergonomic seating. Most DBC Oil City students are commuters, and the safe suburban location offers convenience and free parking. DBC's Oil City student body includes returning adults as well as new high school grads.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Du Bois Business College-Oil City||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||29 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||26 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3 students||246 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Du Bois Business College-Oil City is University of Pittsburgh-Titusville (14.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 371 students | 14.20 Mi504 East Main Street
Titusville,  PA  16354
- 125 students | 27.40 Mi847 N Main Street Ste 204
Meadville,  PA  16335
- 3,570 students | 42.60 Mi107 College Drive
Butler,  PA  16002
- 539 students | 43.80 Mi147 Shenango Avenue
Sharon,  PA  16146
- n/a students | 43.90 Mi32 W. State St.
Sharon,  PA  16146
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.