Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon
Tel: (814) 371-6920
- DuBois Business College has Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs that you can complete in 21 months or less. Our mission is to provide quality education that is effective for a successful business career. We will accomplish this through qualified professional instruction and the latest technical equipment pertinent to the business environment. Our results will be graduates with the marketable skills needed for gainful employment, good character, proper work habits and technical knowledge.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||25 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon) (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 1.60 Mi6311 Margy Drive, Suite 2
Huntingdon,  PA  16652
(814) 643-6200 1.60n/a
- 630 students | 21.90 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
(814) 234-7755 21.90630
- 2,814 students | 45.20 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
(814) 262-6400 45.202,814
- 142 students | 48.10 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
(814) 536-5168 48.10142
- 940 students | 51.60 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
(717) 749-6000 51.60940
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!