Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon
- DuBois Business College has Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs that you can complete in 21 months or less. Our mission is to provide quality education that is effective for a successful business career. We will accomplish this through qualified professional instruction and the latest technical equipment pertinent to the business environment. Our results will be graduates with the marketable skills needed for gainful employment, good character, proper work habits and technical knowledge.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||80 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||76 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||246 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon) (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 2.40 Mi6311 Margy Drive, Suite 2
Huntingdon,  PA  16652
- 630 students | 21.40 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
- 2,814 students | 46.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 142 students | 48.90 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 940 students | 51.30 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.