Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon
- DuBois Business College has Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs that you can complete in 21 months or less. Our mission is to provide quality education that is effective for a successful business career. We will accomplish this through qualified professional instruction and the latest technical equipment pertinent to the business environment. Our results will be graduates with the marketable skills needed for gainful employment, good character, proper work habits and technical knowledge.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||80 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||76 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||246 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon) (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 2.40 Mi6311 Margy Drive, Suite 2
Huntingdon,  PA  16652
- 630 students | 21.40 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
- 2,814 students | 46.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 142 students | 48.90 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 940 students | 51.30 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.