Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon
- DuBois Business College has Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs that you can complete in 21 months or less. Our mission is to provide quality education that is effective for a successful business career. We will accomplish this through qualified professional instruction and the latest technical equipment pertinent to the business environment. Our results will be graduates with the marketable skills needed for gainful employment, good character, proper work habits and technical knowledge.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||80 students||571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||76 students||354 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||217 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 630 students | 21.40 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
- 2,470 students | 46.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 142 students | 48.90 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 940 students | 51.30 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
- 1,385 students | 58.30 MiCollege Hill & Valley Rds
Summerdale,  PA  17093
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.