Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon
- DuBois Business College has Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs that you can complete in 21 months or less. Our mission is to provide quality education that is effective for a successful business career. We will accomplish this through qualified professional instruction and the latest technical equipment pertinent to the business environment. Our results will be graduates with the marketable skills needed for gainful employment, good character, proper work habits and technical knowledge.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||80 students||571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||76 students||354 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||217 students|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.23||0.57|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 630 students | 21.40 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
- 2,470 students | 46.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 142 students | 48.90 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 940 students | 51.30 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
- 90 students | 58.00 MiMain Campus, One Beaver Dr
Du Bois,  PA  15801
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.