Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon)
Tel: (814) 643-6200
- The Pennsylvania Highlands Community College, Huntingdon Education Center provides high-quality educational opportunities to residents of Huntingdon County and surrounding areas. Degree opportunities include accounting, business administration, criminal justice, education, healthcare technology specialist and general studies.
|Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon)||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private not-for-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 215-662-5606. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency, which is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation.
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon) is YTI Career Institute-Altoona (17.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 39 students | 17.80 Mi2900 Fairway Dr
Altoona,  PA  16602
(814) 201-2025 17.8039
- 406 students | 23.20 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
(814) 234-7755 23.20406
- 2,658 students | 43.70 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
(814) 262-6400 43.702,658
- 175 students | 48.30 Mi727 Goucher St
Johnstown,  PA  15905
(814) 255-8200 48.30175
- 830 students | 51.60 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
(717) 749-6000 51.60830
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.