Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon)
Tel: (814) 643-6200
- The Pennsylvania Highlands Community College, Huntingdon Education Center provides high-quality educational opportunities to residents of Huntingdon County and surrounding areas. Degree opportunities include accounting, business administration, criminal justice, education, healthcare technology specialist and general studies.
|Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon)||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private not-for-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 215-662-5606. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency, which is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation.
Profile last updated: 01/17/2021
The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon) is YTI Career Institute-Altoona (17.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 39 students | 17.80 Mi2900 Fairway Dr
Altoona, PA 16602
(814) 201-2025 17.8039
- 406 students | 23.20 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College, PA 16801
(814) 234-7755 23.20406
- 2,658 students | 43.70 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown, PA 15904
(814) 262-6400 43.702,658
- 175 students | 48.30 Mi727 Goucher St
Johnstown, PA 15905
(814) 255-8200 48.30175
- 830 students | 51.60 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto, PA 17237
(717) 749-6000 51.60830
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.