Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon)
- The Pennsylvania Highlands Community College, Huntingdon Education Center provides high-quality educational opportunities to residents of Huntingdon County and surrounding areas. Degree opportunities include accounting, business administration, criminal justice, education, healthcare technology specialist and general studies.
|Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon)||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 215-662-5606. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency, which is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (Huntingdon) is Du Bois Business College-Huntingdon (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 80 students | 2.40 MiHuntingdon Cnty Campus 1001 Moore Street
Huntingdon,  PA  16652
- 630 students | 23.30 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
- 2,814 students | 43.60 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 142 students | 46.50 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 940 students | 51.60 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.