Crafton Hills College
- In a serene, welcoming environment, Crafton Hills College promotes learning through self-discovery and the acquisition and application of knowledge and skills. This mission is carried out in a dynamic educational community that encourages intellectual curiosity and fosters an openness to a wide range of people and ideas.
- The teacher population of 145 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Crafton Hills College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||145 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,932 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,209 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,723 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,300||$34,600|
- Crafton Hills is one of 108 colleges in the California Community College system, the largest college system in the world. Located on rolling hills above the Yucaipa Valley and surrounded by an undisturbed natural environment, Crafton Hills offers more than 50 majors in the liberal arts and sciences, vocations, and technical studies. Crafton Hills is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, the accrediting body for California and the Western Pacific. Whether your goal is to transfer to a four-year college or to get job training for a new career, Crafton Hills can help you with your future. The college also offers a variety of recreational, cultural and social opportunities. The music program under the direction of Mark McConnell hosts student recitals and performances throughout the year. Theatre Arts has become renown for its excellent productions of award-winning Broadway plays, musicals, and the classics. At Crafton Hills, students have extracurricular opportunities to explore their interest in clubs, student government, and educational field trips to various locations in the world. The "American Indian Association Gallery and Resource Center at Crafton Hills College" is a student/community area located in the Crafton Hills College library designed to assist our region's Native American community with information and resources related to Native American culture, artifacts, research, historical information, scholarships, genealogy, etc.
- The nearest community college to Crafton Hills College is Community Christian College (5.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 104 students | 5.50 Mi1849 N. Wabash
Redlands,  CA  92374
- 737 students | 10.20 Mi217 E. Club Center Drive, Ste. A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 668 students | 10.30 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 407 students | 11.90 Mi12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA  92557
- 17,044 students | 12.30 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410