Tel: (703) 206-0508
- Challege to succeed with Columbia College!
- Columbia College in the Washington D.C. area has three campuses; in Vienna, Centreville, VA, and Silver Spring, MD. The school boasts in strong Vocaational English as a Second Language program. After completing the English Program, students often matriculate at the College for the vocational, practical program such as Cosmetology, Dental Lab Technology, Culinary Arts, Massage Therapy, Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical and Business English, and Teaching English to Early Childhood.
Columbia College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Virginia for:
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 207% over five years.
|Columbia College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||45 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||11|
|Total Enrollment||428 students||1,577 students|
|# Full-Time Students||380 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||48 students||860 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||100%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$3,762||$10,502|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,849 students | 2.30 Mi7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church,  VA  22043
(703) 821-8570 2.302,849
- 1,371 students | 5.80 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
(703) 237-6200 5.801,371
- 51,487 students | 6.40 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
(703) 323-3000 6.4051,487
- 78 students | 12.60 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring,  MD  20902
(301) 649-4454 12.6078
- 25,517 students | 12.60 Mi51 Mannakee Street
Rockville,  MD  20850
(240) 567-5000 12.6025,517
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.