Chester Career College
Tel: (804) 751-9191
- The mission of Chester Career College is to provide educational career programs which prepare students to succeed in selected professions. Students at Chester Career College are provided the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills; self-discipline and confidence; a professional attitude; and the ability to meet employer expectations in order to enter and advance in the job market.Providing a quality educational experience to each individual student is a priority at Chester Career College. The needs of the students remain in the forefront of the daily activities of each employee. The management of this school requires and expects that quality and prompt service will be provided to each student on a consistent basis.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 45% over five years.
|Chester Career College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||69 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||87%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,085||$11,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,716||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated: 08/16/2021
The nearest community college to Chester Career College is John Tyler Community College (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,144 students | 1.90 Mi13101 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Chester, VA 23831
(804) 796-4000 1.9010,144
- 741 students | 12.00 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
(804) 745-2444 12.00741
- 2,475 students | 13.30 Mi11301 Johnson Rd.
South Prince George, VA 23805
(804) 862-6100 13.302,475
- 33 students | 13.90 Mi7914 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23235
(804) 330-0111 13.9033
- 11,735 students | 15.50 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 330-5533 15.5011,735
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.