- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student, business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
- Enrollment: 1,946 students
- In-state tuition: $3,693
- Out-state tuition: $7,771
- Student:teacher ratio: 34:1
- Minority enrollment: 69%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Community and Technical College System was established by the Louisiana legislature in 1999. LTC–BR Tech is a member campus of the new system and is recognized for preparing students for workforce success through continual education and training. BR Tech provides students with many educational and training choices. Its affordable tuition, small class size, high quality faculty, personal attention, great job placement rate, convenient class times and locations, beautiful campus, and a wide variety of student services combine to make the BR Tech experience one that works for students. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.