Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown
- Cambria-Rowe Business College has the programs, schedules and incentives you want for a rewarding and successful career. Progressive curriculum, small class sizes, personal hands-on training and utilization of new technology all work together to give you the best education available in the shortest amount of time possible.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 54% over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||142 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||141 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over a century, CRBC has educated students in specialized fields of study that result in graduates who are knowledgeable and skilled. Cambria-Rowe Business College offers programs in Applied Accounting, Applied Management, Business Office Administration, Legal Assistant and Medical Office Administration. CRBC is an accredited member of ACICS with two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success.
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,814 students | 4.80 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 906 students | 19.20 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 95 students | 25.60 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 186 students | 33.10 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 5,638 students | 34.80 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.