Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown
- Cambria-Rowe Business College has the programs, schedules and incentives you want for a rewarding and successful career. Progressive curriculum, small class sizes, personal hands-on training and utilization of new technology all work together to give you the best education available in the shortest amount of time possible.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||142 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||141 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over a century, CRBC has educated students in specialized fields of study that result in graduates who are knowledgeable and skilled. Cambria-Rowe Business College offers programs in Applied Accounting, Applied Management, Business Office Administration, Legal Assistant and Medical Office Administration. CRBC is an accredited member of ACICS with two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success.
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,814 students | 4.80 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 906 students | 19.20 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 95 students | 25.60 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 186 students | 33.10 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 5,638 students | 34.80 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.