Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown
- Cambria-Rowe Business College has the programs, schedules and incentives you want for a rewarding and successful career. Progressive curriculum, small class sizes, personal hands-on training and utilization of new technology all work together to give you the best education available in the shortest amount of time possible.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over a century, CRBC has educated students in specialized fields of study that result in graduates who are knowledgeable and skilled. Cambria-Rowe Business College offers programs in Applied Accounting, Applied Management, Business Office Administration, Legal Assistant and Medical Office Administration. CRBC is an accredited member of ACICS with two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success.
The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,814 students | 4.70 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
(814) 262-6400 4.702,814
- 906 students | 19.50 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
(724) 459-9500 19.50906
- 95 students | 25.40 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
(724) 463-0222 25.4095
- 186 students | 33.10 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
(724) 832-1050 33.10186
- 5,638 students | 34.80 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
(724) 925-4000 34.805,638
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.