Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown
- Cambria-Rowe Business College has the programs, schedules and incentives you want for a rewarding and successful career. Progressive curriculum, small class sizes, personal hands-on training and utilization of new technology all work together to give you the best education available in the shortest amount of time possible.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||142 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||141 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over a century, CRBC has educated students in specialized fields of study that result in graduates who are knowledgeable and skilled. Cambria-Rowe Business College offers programs in Applied Accounting, Applied Management, Business Office Administration, Legal Assistant and Medical Office Administration. CRBC is an accredited member of ACICS with two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success.
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,814 students | 4.80 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 906 students | 19.20 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 95 students | 25.60 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 186 students | 33.10 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 5,638 students | 34.80 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.