Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown
- Cambria-Rowe Business College has the programs, schedules and incentives you want for a rewarding and successful career. Progressive curriculum, small class sizes, personal hands-on training and utilization of new technology all work together to give you the best education available in the shortest amount of time possible.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||142 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||141 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over a century, CRBC has educated students in specialized fields of study that result in graduates who are knowledgeable and skilled. Cambria-Rowe Business College offers programs in Applied Accounting, Applied Management, Business Office Administration, Legal Assistant and Medical Office Administration. CRBC is an accredited member of ACICS with two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success.
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown is Pennsylvania Highlands Community College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,814 students | 4.70 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 906 students | 19.50 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 95 students | 25.40 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 186 students | 33.10 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 5,638 students | 34.80 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.