California College San Diego
- California College San Diego has dedicated itself to preparing students like yourself for the working world. We are focused on training our students in business and computer technologys so that they will gain favorable employment or advance within their current career.
- Enrollment: 536 students
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 82%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
California College San Diego ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- High-value programs teach a multitude of skills so that you will have more job opportunities and earn a higher salary. You can earn the degree you need to succeed and prepare for certifications. In addition to earning your degree, you can prepare for certifications, including MCSE, CNA, A+, MCSD, Network+, Cisco, Oracle, and more. A variety of financial aid plans are available for students who qualify. California College San Diego offers individual planning sessions so that students can find the plan best suited for their individual needs. California College San Diego is proud to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- California College San Diego and Independence University are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is California College San Diego's ranking?
California College San Diego ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Diversity in US community colleges, Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).