Business Informatics Center Inc (Closed 2015)
- Business Informatics Center is committed to provide educational opportunities through concentrated, highly-structured programs of study that prepare students for entry-level positions; to provide curricula that reflect the needs of a changing job market; to provide an opportunity for students to acquire the skills for occupational growth, including the understanding of employer expectations; to provide graduates with assistance in securing employment in their field of training.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Business Informatics Center Inc||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||24 students||1,701 students|
|# Full-Time Students||8 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||16 students||538 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,200||$35,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Business Informatics Center Inc is CUNY Queensborough Community College (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,182 students | 6.60 Mi222-05 56th Ave
Oakland Gardens,  NY  11364
- 22,374 students | 7.70 MiOne Education Dr
Garden City,  NY  11530
- 397 students | 9.60 Mi136-18 39th Avenue, Fifth Floor
Flushing,  NY  11354
- 504 students | 10.00 Mi97-77 Queens Blvd
Rego Park,  NY  11374
- 870 students | 11.20 Mi118-33 Queens Boulevard
Forest Hills,  NY  11375
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.