Business Informatics Center Inc (Closed 2015)
- Business Informatics Center is committed to provide educational opportunities through concentrated, highly-structured programs of study that prepare students for entry-level positions; to provide curricula that reflect the needs of a changing job market; to provide an opportunity for students to acquire the skills for occupational growth, including the understanding of employer expectations; to provide graduates with assistance in securing employment in their field of training.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 88% over five years.
|Business Informatics Center Inc||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||24 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||8 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||16 students||538 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,200||$35,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Business Informatics Center Inc is Nassau Community College (5.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,374 students | 5.70 MiOne Education Dr
Garden City,  NY  11530
(516) 572-7501 5.7022,374
- 16,182 students | 6.90 Mi222-05 56th Ave
Oakland Gardens,  NY  11364
(718) 631-6262 6.9016,182
- 870 students | 7.30 Mi118-33 Queens Boulevard
Forest Hills,  NY  11375
(718) 779-1430 7.30870
- 504 students | 9.10 Mi97-77 Queens Blvd
Rego Park,  NY  11374
(718) 357-0500 9.10504
- 397 students | 9.20 Mi136-18 39th Avenue, Fifth Floor
Flushing,  NY  11354
(718) 939-5100 9.20397
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.