Business Informatics Center Inc (Closed 2015)
- Business Informatics Center is committed to provide educational opportunities through concentrated, highly-structured programs of study that prepare students for entry-level positions; to provide curricula that reflect the needs of a changing job market; to provide an opportunity for students to acquire the skills for occupational growth, including the understanding of employer expectations; to provide graduates with assistance in securing employment in their field of training.
The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 88% over five years.
|Business Informatics Center Inc||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||2 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Business Informatics Center Inc is Nassau Community College (5.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 17,406 students | 5.70 MiOne Education Dr
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 572-7501 5.7017,406
- 15,411 students | 6.90 Mi222-05 56th Ave
Bayside, NY 11364
(718) 710-4756 6.9015,411
- 902 students | 7.30 Mi118-33 Queens Boulevard
Forest Hills, NY 11375
(718) 779-1430 7.30902
- 552 students | 9.10 Mi97-77 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374
(718) 357-0500 9.10552
- 665 students | 9.20 Mi136-18 39th Avenue, Fifth Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
(718) 939-5100 9.20665
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.