Bryan College-Gold River
- Bryan College has a reputation for excellence with a 67-year history and extensive alumni network. You'll have plenty of support after you graduate with your career-search. Bryan College has a high graduate placement rate in multiple disciplines. Extensive Network Connections with Local Employers. Bryan College has developed strong relationships with local employers in the massage therapy industry and is known for generating the highest quality graduates in region. This network provides our graduates with a leg-up against their competition. Financial Aid is Available for Those Who Qualify, our team of financial aid representatives will help you figure out the best way to pay for your education. We have helped thousands of students.
Bryan College-Gold River places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan College-Gold River||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|Total Enrollment||85 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,600||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,522||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$23,203||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan College-Gold River is San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cordova (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 2.10 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
- 517 students | 4.20 Mi7301 Greenback Lane, Ste A
Citrus Heights,  CA  95621
- 748 students | 4.90 Mi5221 Madison Ave
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 29,133 students | 5.00 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 1,385 students | 7.50 Mi8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento,  CA  95826
Not all community colleges are created equal, and some may just be on the verge of losing their accreditation. Witness the turmoil and recovery in the battle for accreditation at several community colleges.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.