Bryan College-Gold River
Tel: (916) 649-2400
- Bryan College has a reputation for excellence with a 67-year history and extensive alumni network. You'll have plenty of support after you graduate with your career-search. Bryan College has a high graduate placement rate in multiple disciplines. Extensive Network Connections with Local Employers. Bryan College has developed strong relationships with local employers in the massage therapy industry and is known for generating the highest quality graduates in region. This network provides our graduates with a leg-up against their competition. Financial Aid is Available for Those Who Qualify, our team of financial aid representatives will help you figure out the best way to pay for your education. We have helped thousands of students.
Bryan College-Gold River places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan College-Gold River||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|Total Enrollment||85 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,600||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,522||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$23,203||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan College-Gold River is San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cordova (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 2.20 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
(916) 638-7582 2.20n/a
- 517 students | 4.20 Mi7301 Greenback Lane, Ste A
Citrus Heights,  CA  95621
(916) 722-8200 4.20517
- 29,133 students | 5.00 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
(916) 484-8011 5.0029,133
- 748 students | 5.10 Mi5221 Madison Ave
Sacramento,  CA  95841
(916) 339-1500 5.10748
- 7,942 students | 7.10 Mi10 College Parkway
Folsom,  CA  95630
(916) 608-6572 7.107,942
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.