Bryan College-Gold River
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (916) 649-2400
- Bryan College has a reputation for excellence with a 67-year history and extensive alumni network. You'll have plenty of support after you graduate with your career-search. Bryan College has a high graduate placement rate in multiple disciplines. Extensive Network Connections with Local Employers. Bryan College has developed strong relationships with local employers in the massage therapy industry and is known for generating the highest quality graduates in region. This network provides our graduates with a leg-up against their competition. Financial Aid is Available for Those Who Qualify, our team of financial aid representatives will help you figure out the best way to pay for your education. We have helped thousands of students.
Bryan College-Gold River ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan College-Gold River||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||149 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,522||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$23,203||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryan College-Gold River is San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cordova (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 113 students | 2.20 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
(916) 638-7582 2.20113
- 248 students | 4.20 Mi7301 Greenback Ln., Ste. A
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
(916) 722-8200 4.20248
- 31,366 students | 5.00 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento, CA 95841
(916) 484-8011 5.0031,366
- 787 students | 5.10 Mi5221 Madison Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95841
(916) 339-1500 5.10787
- 8,575 students | 7.10 Mi10 College Parkway
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 608-6572 7.108,575
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.