Bryan College-Gold River
- Bryan College has a reputation for excellence with a 67-year history and extensive alumni network. You'll have plenty of support after you graduate with your career-search. Bryan College has a high graduate placement rate in multiple disciplines. Extensive Network Connections with Local Employers. Bryan College has developed strong relationships with local employers in the massage therapy industry and is known for generating the highest quality graduates in region. This network provides our graduates with a leg-up against their competition. Financial Aid is Available for Those Who Qualify, our team of financial aid representatives will help you figure out the best way to pay for your education. We have helped thousands of students.
Top Placements (California)
Listed among the top community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 71% over five years.
|Bryan College-Gold River||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|Total Enrollment||85 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,600||$34,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,522||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$23,203||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan College-Gold River is San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cordova (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 2.10 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
(916) 638-7582 2.10n/a
- 517 students | 4.20 Mi7301 Greenback Lane, Ste A
Citrus Heights,  CA  95621
- 748 students | 4.90 Mi5221 Madison Ave
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 29,133 students | 5.00 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 429 students | 6.50 Mi4330 Watt Ave., Suite 400
Sacramento,  CA  95821
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.