Brown Mackie College-Tucson
- Brown Mackie College-Tucson is dedicated to helping you complete a college education that will prepare you to launch a career or enhance your current one in an increasingly competitive economy. Here, you can choose from programs that will enable you to become part of the growing fields of business, health care, legal assistance, or computer technology. The students at Brown Mackie College-Tucson have chosen us for many different reasons. Some of the advantages are listed below. We hope you?ll find some good reasons of your own. As a student at Brown Mackie College-Tucson, you can take advantage of Tutoring from experienced instructors; externships in your chosen field; industry-relevant technology, software and equipment; job search assistance for graduates.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 26% over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||611 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||611 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Tucson is Pima Medical Institute-Tucson (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,948 students | 1.80 Mi3350 East Grant Road, Suite 200
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 172 students | 2.20 Mi2525 N Country Club Rd
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 507 students | 2.30 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson,  AZ  85711
- 28,070 students | 5.30 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85709
- 5,937 students | 66.60 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge,  AZ  85128
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.