Brown Mackie College-Tucson
Tel: (520) 327-6866
- Brown Mackie College-Tucson is dedicated to helping you complete a college education that will prepare you to launch a career or enhance your current one in an increasingly competitive economy. Here, you can choose from programs that will enable you to become part of the growing fields of business, health care, legal assistance, or computer technology. The students at Brown Mackie College-Tucson have chosen us for many different reasons. Some of the advantages are listed below. We hope you?ll find some good reasons of your own. As a student at Brown Mackie College-Tucson, you can take advantage of Tutoring from experienced instructors; externships in your chosen field; industry-relevant technology, software and equipment; job search assistance for graduates.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Schools of business and management||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||140 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Tucson is Pima Community College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,594 students | 1.10 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709
(520) 206-4500 1.1019,594
- 1,851 students | 1.80 Mi3350 East Grant Road, Suite 100
Tucson, AZ 85716
(520) 326-1600 1.801,851
- 290 students | 2.30 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520) 748-9799 2.30290
- 5,044 students | 66.50 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge, AZ 85128
(520) 494-5444 66.505,044
- 6,040 students | 78.10 Mi615 N. Stadium Ave.
Thatcher, AZ 85552
(928) 428-8272 78.106,040
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.