Brown Mackie College-Tucson
Tel: (520) 327-6866
- Brown Mackie College-Tucson is dedicated to helping you complete a college education that will prepare you to launch a career or enhance your current one in an increasingly competitive economy. Here, you can choose from programs that will enable you to become part of the growing fields of business, health care, legal assistance, or computer technology. The students at Brown Mackie College-Tucson have chosen us for many different reasons. Some of the advantages are listed below. We hope you?ll find some good reasons of your own. As a student at Brown Mackie College-Tucson, you can take advantage of Tutoring from experienced instructors; externships in your chosen field; industry-relevant technology, software and equipment; job search assistance for graduates.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||66 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Tucson is Pima Community College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 28,070 students | 1.10 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85709
(520) 206-4500 1.1028,070
- 1,948 students | 1.80 Mi3350 East Grant Road, Suite 200
Tucson,  AZ  85716
(520) 326-1600 1.801,948
- 172 students | 2.20 Mi2525 N Country Club Rd
Tucson,  AZ  85716
(520) 325-0123 2.20172
- 507 students | 2.30 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson,  AZ  85711
(520) 748-9799 2.30507
- 5,937 students | 66.50 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge,  AZ  85128
(520) 494-5444 66.505,937
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!