Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati
- Brown Mackie College ? Cincinnati provides higher education to traditional and nontraditional students through associate's degree, diploma, and certificate programs designed to enhance career opportunities, broaden perspectives through appropriate general education courses, develop critical and independent thinking skills, improve problem-solving abilities and develop an appreciation for lifelong and continued education.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 59% over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||918 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||918 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Brown Mackie College ?Cincinnati was formerly known as AEC Southern Ohio College ? Cincinnati, OH. The school has a long history of offering career education and training, going back to its establishment as a traditional business college in 1927. In 2003, American Education Centers, Inc. (AEC), owner of Brown Mackie College ? Cincinnati, was acquired by Education Management Corporation (EDMC) of Pittsburgh, PA. Brown Mackie College now has 21 locations in nine states. EDMC, which has been in business for over 40 years, is one of the largest providers of private postsecondary education in North America, with an enrollment exceeding 58,000 students at 67 locations in the United States and Canada. Brown Mackie College ? Cincinnati believes that it makes an important contribution to the economic growth and social well-being of the metropolitan area it serves. The College prepares students for entry-level positions in business, technical, and allied health careers to help meet the economic needs of area communities. Brown Mackie College ? Cincinnati is located at Ohio. The 57,000 square-foot building houses 45 multimedia classrooms with full audio/video features, including overhead projectors and DVD and VCR players for instructional materials. Instructors can access a computer terminal and Internet connection. The Brown Mackie College ? Cincinnati facility includes a library, a recording studio, two fully functional medical labs, seven computer labs, and an electronics lab. The labs provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom. Brown Mackie College ? Cincinnati is accredited to award associate's degrees, diplomas, and certificates by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati is University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College (5.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,024 students | 5.90 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 439 students | 6.30 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
- 69 students | 8.60 MiTwo Crowne Point Court, Suite 100
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
- 471 students | 9.40 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45246
- 127 students | 9.80 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.