Bard College at Simon's Rock
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bard College at Simon's Rock||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||52 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||2,352 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||345||391|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,000||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bard College at Simon's Rock is Berkshire Community College (17.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,230 students | 17.50 Mi1350 West Street
Pittsfield,  MA  01201
- 2,047 students | 18.50 Mi4400 Route 23
Hudson,  NY  12534
- 1,614 students | 26.00 MiPark Pl E
Winsted,  CT  06098
- 11,640 students | 36.90 Mi80 Vandenburgh Ave
Troy,  NY  12180
- 131 students | 37.10 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany,  NY  12204
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.