Bard College at Simon's Rock
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bard College at Simon's Rock||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||52 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||2,352 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||345||391|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,000||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bard College at Simon's Rock is Berkshire Community College (17.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,230 students | 17.50 Mi1350 West Street
Pittsfield,  MA  01201
- 2,047 students | 18.50 Mi4400 Route 23
Hudson,  NY  12534
- 1,614 students | 26.00 MiPark Pl E
Winsted,  CT  06098
- 11,640 students | 36.90 Mi80 Vandenburgh Ave
Troy,  NY  12180
- 131 students | 37.10 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany,  NY  12204
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.