Bard College at Simon's Rock
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bard College at Simon's Rock||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||52 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||2,352 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||345||391|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,000||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bard College at Simon's Rock is Berkshire Community College (17.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,230 students | 17.50 Mi1350 West Street
Pittsfield,  MA  01201
- 2,047 students | 18.50 Mi4400 Route 23
Hudson,  NY  12534
- 1,614 students | 26.00 MiPark Pl E
Winsted,  CT  06098
- 11,640 students | 36.90 Mi80 Vandenburgh Ave
Troy,  NY  12180
- 131 students | 37.10 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany,  NY  12204
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.