Bard College at Simon's Rock
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bard College at Simon's Rock||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||52 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||2,352 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||345||391|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,000||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bard College at Simon's Rock is Berkshire Community College (17.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,230 students | 17.50 Mi1350 West Street
Pittsfield,  MA  01201
- 2,047 students | 18.50 Mi4400 Route 23
Hudson,  NY  12534
- 1,614 students | 26.00 MiPark Pl E
Winsted,  CT  06098
- 11,640 students | 36.90 Mi80 Vandenburgh Ave
Troy,  NY  12180
- 131 students | 37.10 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany,  NY  12204
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.