Atlantic University College
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 40% over five years.
|Atlantic University College||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,496 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||138 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,029 students||751 students|
|# Graduate Students||26 students||43 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,700||$20,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Atlantic University College is Rogies School of Beauty Culture (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 4.10 Mi1315 PONCE DE LEON AVE.
San Juan,  PR  00910
- 5,320 students | 4.60 MiCarr. #2 Edificio National College Plaza
Bayamon,  PR  00960
- 688 students | 5.10 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 607 students | 5.30 Mi25 Degetau St
Bayamon,  PR  00961
- 1,405 students | 5.30 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.