Modern Hairstyling Institute-Bayamon (Closed 2015)
|Modern Hairstyling Institute-Bayamon||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||45 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||16|
|Total Enrollment||231 students||839 students|
|# Full-Time Students||191 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$16,400||$20,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Modern Hairstyling Institute-Bayamon is National University College-Bayamon (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,320 students | 0.00 MiCarr. #2 Edificio National College Plaza
Bayamon,  PR  00960
- 607 students | 1.50 Mi25 Degetau St
Bayamon,  PR  00961
- 1,496 students | 4.60 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
- 1,405 students | 5.50 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
- 688 students | 5.60 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.