Modern Hairstyling Institute-Bayamon (Closed 2015)
|Modern Hairstyling Institute-Bayamon||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||45 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||16|
|Total Enrollment||231 students||839 students|
|# Full-Time Students||191 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$16,400||$20,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Modern Hairstyling Institute-Bayamon is National University College-Bayamon (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,320 students | 0.00 MiCarr. #2 Edificio National College Plaza
Bayamon,  PR  00960
- 607 students | 1.50 Mi25 Degetau St
Bayamon,  PR  00961
- 1,568 students | 4.30 Mi560 Ponce de Leon Ave. Cr. Arroyo St.
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 1,496 students | 4.60 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
- 1,405 students | 5.50 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.