Anthem College-Kansas City (Closed 2014)
- Established in 2003, Anthem College-Kansas City, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the fields of healthcare and veterinary technology. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College-Kansas City ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. We believe so strongly in our graduates and their career training that we offer a Graduate Quality Warranty employers who hire our graduates.
|Anthem College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||74%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Kansas City is Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 580 students | 2.30 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 382 students | 5.40 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 458 students | 6.80 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 7.00 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 590 students | 7.10 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.