Anthem College-Kansas City (Closed 2014)
- Established in 2003, Anthem College-Kansas City, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the fields of healthcare and veterinary technology. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College-Kansas City ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. We believe so strongly in our graduates and their career training that we offer a Graduate Quality Warranty employers who hire our graduates.
|Anthem College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||74%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Kansas City is Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 580 students | 2.30 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 382 students | 5.40 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 458 students | 6.80 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 7.00 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 590 students | 7.10 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.