Anthem College-Kansas City (Closed 2014)
- Established in 2003, Anthem College-Kansas City, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the fields of healthcare and veterinary technology. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College-Kansas City ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. We believe so strongly in our graduates and their career training that we offer a Graduate Quality Warranty employers who hire our graduates.
|Anthem College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||74%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Kansas City is Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 580 students | 2.30 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 382 students | 5.40 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 458 students | 6.80 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 7.00 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 590 students | 7.10 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.