Anthem Career College-Nashville (Closed 2014)
- Established in 1999, Anthem Career College-Nashville, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career focused training programs in the healthcare, business and legal fields. The School is dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s employers. By offering a blended learning experience that combines coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem Career College – Nashville ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed.
|Anthem Career College-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||70%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$10,879|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$5,570|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem Career College-Nashville is Remington College-Nashville Campus (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 380 students | 0.50 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 369 students | 1.70 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
- 89 students | 3.00 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 367 students | 4.50 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
- 129 students | 6.90 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.