American School of Business
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (318) 798-3333
- The mission of American School of Business is dedicated to preparing its student to successfully participate in todays world of work in the medical and business industry through education and training. American School of Business provides a career training system with a professional faculty. The administrators, staff, and faculty are committed to the growth of the students as individuals and recognize that the student is the heart of our school and the purpose of the programs. Short CERTIFICATE training is available for employed adult learners who are in need of updating their skills to keep pace with the high-tech needs of today’s business environment. Fast Track CAREER DIPLOMA programs provide students with the necessary skill competencies to enter into the business or technology career fields in the shortest time possible.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American School of Business||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||6|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,751||$5,000|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to American School of Business is Remington College-Shreveport Campus (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 301 students | 3.90 Mi2106 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71101
(318) 671-4000 3.90301
- 303 students | 5.10 Mi1227 Shreveport-Barksdale Hwy
Shreveport, LA 71105
(318) 629-2889 5.10303
- 353 students | 9.60 Mi2010 N Market St
Shreveport, LA 71107
(318) 676-7811 9.60353
- 6,596 students | 9.80 Mi6220 East Texas
Bossier City, LA 71111
(318) 678-6000 9.806,596
- 2,651 students | 15.50 Mi3050 Martin Luther King Dr
Shreveport, LA 71107
(318) 670-6000 15.502,651
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.