American School of Business
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (318) 798-3333
- The mission of American School of Business is dedicated to preparing its student to successfully participate in todays world of work in the medical and business industry through education and training. American School of Business provides a career training system with a professional faculty. The administrators, staff, and faculty are committed to the growth of the students as individuals and recognize that the student is the heart of our school and the purpose of the programs. Short CERTIFICATE training is available for employed adult learners who are in need of updating their skills to keep pace with the high-tech needs of today’s business environment. Fast Track CAREER DIPLOMA programs provide students with the necessary skill competencies to enter into the business or technology career fields in the shortest time possible.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American School of Business||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||6|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,751||$5,000|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to American School of Business is Remington College-Shreveport Campus (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 301 students | 3.90 Mi2106 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71101
(318) 671-4000 3.90301
- 303 students | 5.10 Mi1227 Shreveport-Barksdale Hwy
Shreveport, LA 71105
(318) 629-2889 5.10303
- 353 students | 9.60 Mi2010 N Market St
Shreveport, LA 71107
(318) 676-7811 9.60353
- 6,596 students | 9.80 Mi6220 East Texas
Bossier City, LA 71111
(318) 678-6000 9.806,596
- 2,651 students | 15.50 Mi3050 Martin Luther King Dr
Shreveport, LA 71107
(318) 670-6000 15.502,651
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.