Allied Health Careers (Closed 2014)
|Allied Health Careers||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||92%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,500||$4,681|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Allied Health Careers is Austin Community College District (9.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 40,949 students | 9.60 Mi5930 Middle Fiskville Rd
Austin,  TX  78752
- n/a students | 10.10 Mi14200 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd.
Austin,  TX  78728
- 643 students | 13.30 Mi3110 Esperanza Crossing, Suite 100
Austin,  TX  78758
- 207 students | 16.30 Mi13801 Burnet Road, Suite 300
Austin,  TX  78727
- 20,547 students | 60.50 Mi6200 West Central Texas Expressway
Killeen,  TX  76549
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.