West virginia business college-Nutter Fort
|West virginia business college-Nutter Fort||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.00||0.24|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||$12,318|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||$5,021|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- West Virginia Business College a long established private institution founded in 1881, nationally accredited and locally owned. WVBC is a co-educational institution offering diploma and specialized associate degree programs. The Wheeling campus is located at 1052 Main Street downtown with a branch campus located in Nutter Fort, West Virginia to serve central WV. West Virginia Business College, one of the oldest private proprietary colleges in the United States, announces the addition of a Specialized Associate Degree in Office Administration/Medical Assistant with emphasis on Geriatrics or Surgical Technician. In addition to the new medical program, WVBC offers both diplomas and associate degrees in the legal, secretarial, medical and accounting fields with a new start every six weeks. West Virginia Business College offers a variety of programs ranging in length from nine months to eighteen months. Diploma Programs are offered in Business Management/Accounting Program, Secretarial Sciences/ Executive Secretary, Secretarial Sciences/ Legal Secretary, Secretarial Sciences/ Medical Secretary and Computer Applications/ Accounting, Computer Applications/ Secretarial. Specialized Associate Programs are offered in Office Administration/Executive Secretary, Office Administration/Medical Secretary, Office Administration/Paralegal, Office Administration/Legal Secretary, Business Administration/Computer Applications-Accounting, Business Administration/Computer Applications-Secretary West Virginia Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Diplomas and Specialized Associates Degrees.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 3.20 Mi176 Thompson Dr.
Bridgeport,  WV  26330
- 2,838 students | 17.50 Mi1201 Locust Ave
Fairmont,  WV  26554
- 373 students | 32.30 Mi148 Willey St
Morgantown,  WV  26505
- 233 students | 54.60 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
- 717 students | 54.70 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.