- Virginia College in Pensacola offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that?s most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Pensacola?s commitment to our students? future success! Virginia College in Pensacola is a Florida college that offers a variety of diploma and associate degree programs for those interested in specializing in office management or the health and medical field. If you?re interested in colleges in the Pensacola, Florida area, learn about everything that Virginia College in Pensacola has to offer! If you?ve been looking at colleges in Florida for medical assistant training, practical nursing, or are interested in becoming a legal assistant, Virginia College in Pensacola has the program you need. Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-Pensacola||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||384 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||245 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||139 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Pensacola is Pensacola State College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,317 students | 4.70 Mi1000 College Blvd
Pensacola,  FL  32504
- 6,708 students | 45.10 Mi100 College Blvd. E.
Niceville,  FL  32578
- 4,094 students | 45.30 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 1,086 students | 48.20 Mi220 Alco Dr
Brewton,  AL  36426
- 3,320 students | 53.60 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
Read about the increasing number of programs for senior citizens and retirees at community colleges.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.