- Virginia College in Pensacola offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that?s most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Pensacola?s commitment to our students? future success! Virginia College in Pensacola is a Florida college that offers a variety of diploma and associate degree programs for those interested in specializing in office management or the health and medical field. If you?re interested in colleges in the Pensacola, Florida area, learn about everything that Virginia College in Pensacola has to offer! If you?ve been looking at colleges in Florida for medical assistant training, practical nursing, or are interested in becoming a legal assistant, Virginia College in Pensacola has the program you need. Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-Pensacola||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||384 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||245 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||139 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Pensacola is Pensacola State College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,317 students | 4.70 Mi1000 College Blvd
Pensacola,  FL  32504
- 6,708 students | 45.10 Mi100 College Blvd. E.
Niceville,  FL  32578
- 4,094 students | 45.30 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 1,086 students | 48.20 Mi220 Alco Dr
Brewton,  AL  36426
- 3,320 students | 53.60 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
Learn about the growing trend of obtaining your bachelor's degree in community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.