Topeka technical college (Closed 2002)
|Topeka technical college||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Topeka technical college is Bryan University (Topeka) (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 3.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
- 113 students | 26.90 Mi1601 W 23rd Street, Suite 200
Lawrence,  KS  66046
- 289 students | 46.00 Mi1501 W Riley St
Atchison,  KS  66002
- 766 students | 48.40 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
- 6,198 students | 52.30 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.