Topeka technical college (Closed 2002)
|Topeka technical college||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Topeka technical college is Bryan University (Topeka) (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 3.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
- 113 students | 26.90 Mi1601 W 23rd Street, Suite 200
Lawrence,  KS  66046
- 289 students | 46.00 Mi1501 W Riley St
Atchison,  KS  66002
- 766 students | 48.40 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
- 6,198 students | 52.30 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.