- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
Fortis College-Centerville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- The teacher population of 81 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Fortis College-Centerville||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,645 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,645 students||450 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,400||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Centerville is Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 139 students | 2.50 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
- 131 students | 3.90 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 317 students | 6.30 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 19,093 students | 8.20 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 8.30 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012