- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
Fortis College-Centerville serves 559 students (94% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 28%.
- Enrollment: 559 students
- Private-state tuition: $17,201
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 42%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 69 teachers has declined by 14% over five years.
(OH) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Four or more years
The student population of Fortis College-Centerville has declined by 18% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five years.
The Fortis College-Centerville diversity score of 0.58 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $17,201 is more than the state average of $13,933. The private state tuition has grown by 17% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fortis College-Centerville cost?
Fortis College-Centerville's private state tuition is approximately $17,201.
Calling All Entrepreneurs! How Community Colleges Can Help You Start Your Business
Learn about the courses and resources available at your community college that can help you start the business of your dreams.
Community College Degrees for Midlife Career Changers
Learn about some of the most popular midlife career changers that you can launch with a community college degree.
ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.