- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
Fortis College-Centerville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- The teacher population of 81 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Centerville||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,645 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,645 students||450 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Centerville is The modern college of design (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 139 students | 2.50 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
- 131 students | 3.90 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 19,093 students | 8.20 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 8.30 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 2,062 students | 13.90 Mi4200 E University Blvd
Middletown,  OH  45042
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.