- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
Fortis College-Centerville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
The teacher population of 81 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Centerville||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Fortis College-Centerville is The modern college of design (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 139 students | 2.60 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
(937) 294-0592 2.60139
- 131 students | 3.90 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
(937) 299-9450 3.90131
- 19,093 students | 8.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
(937) 512-3000 8.3019,093
- 74 students | 8.40 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
(937) 258-8251 8.4074
- 56 students | 12.30 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
(614) 212-2800 12.3056
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!