- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
Fortis College-Centerville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- The teacher population of 81 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Centerville||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,645 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,645 students||450 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Centerville is Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 139 students | 2.50 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
- 131 students | 3.90 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 317 students | 6.30 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 19,093 students | 8.20 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 8.30 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.