Tel: (937) 433-3410
- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
The teacher population of 81 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Centerville||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Fortis College-Centerville is Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 210 students | 2.60 Mi1725 E David Rd
Kettering,  OH  45440
(937) 294-0592 2.60210
- 131 students | 3.90 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Kettering,  OH  45420
(937) 299-9450 3.90131
- 18,576 students | 8.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
(937) 512-3000 8.3018,576
- 54 students | 8.40 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
(937) 258-8251 8.4054
- 56 students | 12.30 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
(614) 212-2800 12.3056
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.