- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
Fortis College-Centerville serves 502 students (95% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is lower than the state community college average of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 32%.
- Enrollment: 502 students
- Private-state tuition: $17,201
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 42%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 69 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
(OH) Community College Avg.
Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional
Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Four or more years
The student population of Fortis College-Centerville has declined by 69% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five years.
The Fortis College-Centerville diversity score of 0.55 is more than the state average of 0.51. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $17,201 is more than the state average of $14,281. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
An In-Depth Guide to Financing Options for Community College
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
Do You Need to Take the GRE for Community College Applications?
No matter where you choose to go to college you'll have to take some kind of standardized test. The GRE is often required for graduate programs, but it may also benefit your community college application.
Tips for Minimizing Educational Debt While in School
Education becomes more expensive with each passing year so it is important to make smart use of your student loans and to minimize your debt while you are in school whenever possible.