- For over 50 years, RETS Tech Center has enabled thousands of students to achieve their professional and personal goals in business, medical, and technology related industries.
Fortis College-Centerville serves 559 students (94% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 28%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 559 students
- Private-state tuition: $17,201
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 42%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Fortis College-Centerville ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
The teacher population of 69 teachers has declined by 14% over five years.
(OH) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Four or more years
The student population of Fortis College-Centerville has declined by 18% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five years.
The Fortis College-Centerville diversity score of 0.58 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has declined by 10% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $17,201 is more than the state average of $13,933. The private state tuition has grown by 17% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- RETS Tech Center believes that the value of an education should be measured by the career it prepares a student for. Comprehensive career services are essential to helping guide students in their career choice, and graduates in their job search. RETS Tech Center provide hands-on training for the most in demand careers. RETS Tech Center provides education solutions for people just like you. RETS gives you the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals. RETS Tech Center offers degree and program in Computer Office and Business Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilating, AC and Refrigeration, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding Specialist, Practical Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, Paralegal and Travel & Tourism. RETS Tech Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fortis College-Centerville cost?
Fortis College-Centerville's private state tuition is approximately $17,201.
What is Fortis College-Centerville's ranking?
Fortis College-Centerville ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Diversity in US community colleges and Percent of students receiving financial aid.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.