Texas School of Business-Friendswood
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texas School of Business-Friendswood||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||7|
|Total Enrollment||236 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||236 students||1,055 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,600||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,386||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,778||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texas School of Business-Friendswood is San jacinto college-South Campus (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 4.70 Mi13735 beamer rd
Houston,  TX  77089
- 4,928 students | 9.60 Mi3110 Mustang Rd
Alvin,  TX  77511
- 27,911 students | 9.90 Mi8060 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena,  TX  77501
- 3,858 students | 13.10 Mi1200 Amburn Road
Texas City,  TX  77591
- 6,481 students | 18.30 Mi511 S Whiting
Baytown,  TX  77520
Learn how community colleges are evolving to provide opportunities in the growing fields of renewable energy.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.