Texas School of Business-Friendswood
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texas School of Business-Friendswood||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||7|
|Total Enrollment||236 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||236 students||1,055 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,600||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,386||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,778||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texas School of Business-Friendswood is San jacinto college-South Campus (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 4.70 Mi13735 beamer rd
Houston,  TX  77089
- 4,928 students | 9.60 Mi3110 Mustang Rd
Alvin,  TX  77511
- 27,911 students | 9.90 Mi8060 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena,  TX  77501
- 3,858 students | 13.10 Mi1200 Amburn Road
Texas City,  TX  77591
- 6,481 students | 18.30 Mi511 S Whiting
Baytown,  TX  77520
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.