TESST College of Technology-Beltsville
- Higher education could help open the door to a rewarding career. At TESST College of Technology, we offer a variety of career-oriented programs designed to prepare you with the training and knowledge employers search for in today's competitive marketplace. We strive to help you gain the relevant education and career skills that could help you stand out from the crowd. If you are looking for colleges in Maryland that offer certificate and associate's degree programs, TESST College of Technology in Beltsville could help prepare you for a new career or advancement in your current profession. Get hands-on training and a college education that could help you become a more marketable job candidate in today's competitive marketplace. This could be your opportunity to pursue the career you have always wanted. Our experienced faculty provide a strong program curriculum that can help you achieve your lifelong career goals. Their teaching techniques promote participation in activities such as group discussions and projects, lab work, simulations, demonstrations, field trips, guest speakers, and lectures.
TESST College of Technology-Beltsville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Beltsville||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||7|
|Total Enrollment||388 students||4,515 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||388 students||1,174 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||3,341 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,100||$37,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Beltsville is Maryland college of art and design (7.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 78 students | 7.30 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring,  MD  20902
(301) 649-4454 7.3078
- 647 students | 9.80 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia,  MD  21046
(410) 290-7100 9.80647
- 13,678 students | 11.80 Mi301 Largo Rd
Upper Marlboro,  MD  20774
(301) 336-6000 11.8013,678
- 9,920 students | 11.90 Mi10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia,  MD  21044
(443) 518-1000 11.909,920
- 25,517 students | 13.60 Mi51 Mannakee Street
Rockville,  MD  20850
(240) 567-5000 13.6025,517
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.