TESST College of Technology-Beltsville
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (301) 937-8448
- Higher education could help open the door to a rewarding career. At TESST College of Technology, we offer a variety of career-oriented programs designed to prepare you with the training and knowledge employers search for in today's competitive marketplace. We strive to help you gain the relevant education and career skills that could help you stand out from the crowd. If you are looking for colleges in Maryland that offer certificate and associate's degree programs, TESST College of Technology in Beltsville could help prepare you for a new career or advancement in your current profession. Get hands-on training and a college education that could help you become a more marketable job candidate in today's competitive marketplace. This could be your opportunity to pursue the career you have always wanted. Our experienced faculty provide a strong program curriculum that can help you achieve your lifelong career goals. Their teaching techniques promote participation in activities such as group discussions and projects, lab work, simulations, demonstrations, field trips, guest speakers, and lectures.
TESST College of Technology-Beltsville ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Beltsville||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||179 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||73%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Beltsville is Maryland college of art and design (7.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 78 students | 7.30 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902
(301) 649-4454 7.3078
- 749 students | 9.80 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia, MD 21046
(410) 290-7100 9.80749
- 11,885 students | 11.80 Mi301 Largo Rd
Largo, MD 20774
(301) 546-7422 11.8011,885
- 9,632 students | 11.90 Mi10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia, MD 21044
(443) 518-1000 11.909,632
- 21,720 students | 13.60 Mi51 Mannakee Street
Rockville, MD 20850
(240) 567-5000 13.6021,720
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.