TESST College of Technology-Beltsville
- Higher education could help open the door to a rewarding career. At TESST College of Technology, we offer a variety of career-oriented programs designed to prepare you with the training and knowledge employers search for in todayï¿½s competitive marketplace. We strive to help you gain the relevant education and career skills that could help you stand out from the crowd. If you are looking for colleges in Maryland that offer certificate and associateï¿½s degree programs, TESST College of Technology in Beltsville could help prepare you for a new career or advancement in your current profession. Get hands-on training and a college education that could help you become a more marketable job candidate in todayï¿½s competitive marketplace. This could be your opportunity to pursue the career you have always wanted. Our experienced faculty provide a strong program curriculum that can help you achieve your lifelong career goals. Their teaching techniques promote participation in activities such as group discussions and projects, lab work, simulations, demonstrations, field trips, guest speakers, and lectures.
TESST College of Technology-Beltsville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Beltsville||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||7|
|Total Enrollment||388 students||4,515 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||388 students||1,174 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||3,341 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,100||$37,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Beltsville is Maryland college of art and design (7.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 78 students | 7.30 Mi10500 georgia ave
Silver Spring,  MD  20902
- 647 students | 9.80 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia,  MD  21046
- 9,920 students | 11.70 Mi10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia,  MD  21044
- 13,678 students | 11.70 Mi301 Largo Rd
Upper Marlboro,  MD  20774
- 25,517 students | 13.60 Mi51 Mannakee Street
Rockville,  MD  20850
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.