Tel: (407) 857-2300
- The International Academy of Design & Technology is a school committed to students who have big dreams, imaginative ideas and creatively driven goals. For more than 30 years, IADT has inspired students from across the country to think outside of the box when it comes to tapping into their talents and turning them into marketable assets in today's competitive job market. With our industry-current programs and supportive learning environment, IADT-Orlando has built a strong reputation for developing confident, skilled professionals ready to tackle the creative and technical challenges of a number of exciting industries. As a student here, you'll be immersed into a stimulating academic community dedicated to fueling your imagination and helping you maximize your creative potential. Best of all, our experienced faculty understands creative types because they are creative types who have been there, done that and are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and firsthand experiences.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Orlando is Southern Technical College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,341 students | 1.40 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
(407) 671-9922 1.401,341
- 972 students | 2.70 Mi8511 Commodity Circle
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 888-4000 2.70972
- 46,521 students | 5.10 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32835
(407) 299-2187 5.1046,521
- 1,705 students | 7.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 303-7742 7.601,705
- 889 students | 8.30 Mi989 North Semoran Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 956-5501 8.30889
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?