Tel: (407) 857-2300
- The International Academy of Design & Technology is a school committed to students who have big dreams, imaginative ideas and creatively driven goals. For more than 30 years, IADT has inspired students from across the country to think outside of the box when it comes to tapping into their talents and turning them into marketable assets in today's competitive job market. With our industry-current programs and supportive learning environment, IADT-Orlando has built a strong reputation for developing confident, skilled professionals ready to tackle the creative and technical challenges of a number of exciting industries. As a student here, you'll be immersed into a stimulating academic community dedicated to fueling your imagination and helping you maximize your creative potential. Best of all, our experienced faculty understands creative types because they are creative types who have been there, done that and are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and firsthand experiences.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Orlando is Southern Technical College (Orlando) (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,445 students | 1.40 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
(407) 671-9922 1.401,445
- 972 students | 2.70 Mi8511 Commodity Circle
Orlando,  FL  32819
(407) 888-4000 2.70972
- 22,535 students | 4.30 Mi9200 Soutpark Center Loop
Orlando,  FL  32819
(407) 851-2525 4.3022,535
- 43,217 students | 5.10 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
(407) 299-2187 5.1043,217
- 2,090 students | 7.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 7.602,090
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!