Sanford-Brown College-Orlando (Closed 2020)
- The International Academy of Design & Technology is a school committed to students who have big dreams, imaginative ideas and creatively driven goals. For more than 30 years, IADT has inspired students from across the country to think outside of the box when it comes to tapping into their talents and turning them into marketable assets in today's competitive job market. With our industry-current programs and supportive learning environment, IADT-Orlando has built a strong reputation for developing confident, skilled professionals ready to tackle the creative and technical challenges of a number of exciting industries. As a student here, you'll be immersed into a stimulating academic community dedicated to fueling your imagination and helping you maximize your creative potential. Best of all, our experienced faculty understands creative types because they are creative types who have been there, done that and are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and firsthand experiences.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 90% over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||128 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Orlando is Southern Technical College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,629 students | 1.40 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
(407) 671-9922 1.401,629
- 47,940 students | 5.10 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32835
(407) 299-2187 5.1047,940
- 1,688 students | 7.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 303-7742 7.601,688
- 889 students | 8.30 Mi989 North Semoran Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 956-5501 8.30889
- 21,666 students | 10.70 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 679-0100 10.7021,666
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.