- The International Academy of Design & Technology is a school committed to students who have big dreams, imaginative ideas and creatively driven goals. For more than 30 years, IADT has inspired students from across the country to think outside of the box when it comes to tapping into their talents and turning them into marketable assets in today's competitive job market. With our industry-current programs and supportive learning environment, IADT-Orlando has built a strong reputation for developing confident, skilled professionals ready to tackle the creative and technical challenges of a number of exciting industries. As a student here, you'll be immersed into a stimulating academic community dedicated to fueling your imagination and helping you maximize your creative potential. Best of all, our experienced faculty understands creative types because they are creative types who have been there, done that and are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and firsthand experiences.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||211 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||205 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||693 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,445 students | 1.60 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
- 972 students | 2.60 Mi8511 Commodity Circle
Orlando,  FL  32819
- 22,535 students | 2.90 Mi9200 Soutpark Center Loop
Orlando,  FL  32819
- 43,217 students | 5.00 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
- 2,090 students | 7.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.