- The International Academy of Design & Technology is a school committed to students who have big dreams, imaginative ideas and creatively driven goals. For more than 30 years, IADT has inspired students from across the country to think outside of the box when it comes to tapping into their talents and turning them into marketable assets in today's competitive job market. With our industry-current programs and supportive learning environment, IADT-Orlando has built a strong reputation for developing confident, skilled professionals ready to tackle the creative and technical challenges of a number of exciting industries. As a student here, you'll be immersed into a stimulating academic community dedicated to fueling your imagination and helping you maximize your creative potential. Best of all, our experienced faculty understands creative types because they are creative types who have been there, done that and are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and firsthand experiences.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||211 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||205 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Orlando is Southern Technical College (Orlando) (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,445 students | 1.60 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
- 972 students | 2.60 Mi8511 Commodity Circle
Orlando,  FL  32819
- 22,535 students | 2.90 Mi9200 Soutpark Center Loop
Orlando,  FL  32819
- 43,217 students | 5.00 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
- 2,090 students | 7.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.