- The International Academy of Design & Technology is a school committed to students who have big dreams, imaginative ideas and creatively driven goals. For more than 30 years, IADT has inspired students from across the country to think outside of the box when it comes to tapping into their talents and turning them into marketable assets in today's competitive job market. With our industry-current programs and supportive learning environment, IADT-Orlando has built a strong reputation for developing confident, skilled professionals ready to tackle the creative and technical challenges of a number of exciting industries. As a student here, you'll be immersed into a stimulating academic community dedicated to fueling your imagination and helping you maximize your creative potential. Best of all, our experienced faculty understands creative types because they are creative types who have been there, done that and are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and firsthand experiences.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||211 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||205 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Orlando is Southern Technical College (Orlando) (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,445 students | 1.60 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
- 972 students | 2.60 Mi8511 Commodity Circle
Orlando,  FL  32819
- 22,535 students | 2.90 Mi9200 Soutpark Center Loop
Orlando,  FL  32819
- 43,217 students | 5.00 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
- 2,090 students | 7.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.