Tel: (407) 857-2300
- The International Academy of Design & Technology is a school committed to students who have big dreams, imaginative ideas and creatively driven goals. For more than 30 years, IADT has inspired students from across the country to think outside of the box when it comes to tapping into their talents and turning them into marketable assets in today's competitive job market. With our industry-current programs and supportive learning environment, IADT-Orlando has built a strong reputation for developing confident, skilled professionals ready to tackle the creative and technical challenges of a number of exciting industries. As a student here, you'll be immersed into a stimulating academic community dedicated to fueling your imagination and helping you maximize your creative potential. Best of all, our experienced faculty understands creative types because they are creative types who have been there, done that and are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and firsthand experiences.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Orlando is Southern Technical College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,341 students | 1.40 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
(407) 671-9922 1.401,341
- 972 students | 2.70 Mi8511 Commodity Circle
Orlando,  FL  32819
(407) 888-4000 2.70972
- 46,521 students | 5.10 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando,  FL  32835
(407) 299-2187 5.1046,521
- 1,705 students | 7.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 7.601,705
- 889 students | 8.30 Mi989 North Semoran Boulevard
Orlando,  FL  32807
(407) 956-5501 8.30889
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.