Remington College-Little Rock Campus
- Our mission as a Little Rock College is to provide training to help your career at Remington College–Little Rock Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen field. We prepare you for entry-level career positions by providing relevant, hands-on education and training.(1) We talk regularly with business leaders and employers in the Little Rock area to ensure that the training we offer is both current and in demand, and we also invite them to visit us periodically to experience our Little Rock college Campus environment and the programs we offer.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Little Rock Campus||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||180 students||1,650 students|
|# Full-Time Students||180 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Little Rock Campus is Arkansas Baptist College (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 899 students | 6.60 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 9,241 students | 7.80 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 1,995 students | 36.80 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
- 4,140 students | 38.10 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,432 students | 40.50 Mi1900 Hazel St.
Pine Bluff,  AR  71603
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.