Remington College-Little Rock Campus
- Our mission as a Little Rock College is to provide training to help your career at Remington College–Little Rock Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen field. We prepare you for entry-level career positions by providing relevant, hands-on education and training.(1) We talk regularly with business leaders and employers in the Little Rock area to ensure that the training we offer is both current and in demand, and we also invite them to visit us periodically to experience our Little Rock college Campus environment and the programs we offer.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Little Rock Campus||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||180 students||1,650 students|
|# Full-Time Students||180 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Little Rock Campus is Arkansas Baptist College (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 899 students | 6.60 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 9,241 students | 7.80 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 1,995 students | 36.80 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
- 4,140 students | 38.10 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,432 students | 40.50 Mi1900 Hazel St.
Pine Bluff,  AR  71603
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.