Remington College-Little Rock Campus
- Our mission as a Little Rock College is to provide training to help your career at Remington Collegeï¿½Little Rock Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen field. We prepare you for entry-level career positions by providing relevant, hands-on education and training.(1) We talk regularly with business leaders and employers in the Little Rock area to ensure that the training we offer is both current and in demand, and we also invite them to visit us periodically to experience our Little Rock college Campus environment and the programs we offer.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Little Rock Campus||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||180 students||1,650 students|
|# Full-Time Students||180 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Little Rock Campus is Arkansas Baptist College (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 899 students | 6.60 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
(501) 420-1200 6.60899
- 9,241 students | 7.90 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
(501) 812-2200 7.909,241
- 1,444 students | 34.20 MiOne College Circle
Malvern,  AR  72104
(501) 337-5000 34.201,444
- 4,140 students | 38.10 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
(501) 882-3600 38.104,140
- 1,995 students | 39.70 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
(501) 977-2000 39.701,995
To accommodate students' schedules, along with growing enrollment rates, community colleges are offering classes in the late evening. Learn more about why you may be taking midnight classes at a campus near you.
An interesting case arose this week over a community college student in North Carolina that posted a rant about a new campus policy on his Facebook page. The student was suspended for two semesters, but quickly reinstated amid a flurry of protests over his free speech rights.
We examine the advantages and disadvantages of using online classes to earn your two-year degree.