Remington College-Little Rock Campus
- Our mission as a Little Rock College is to provide training to help your career at Remington College–Little Rock Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen field. We prepare you for entry-level career positions by providing relevant, hands-on education and training.(1) We talk regularly with business leaders and employers in the Little Rock area to ensure that the training we offer is both current and in demand, and we also invite them to visit us periodically to experience our Little Rock college Campus environment and the programs we offer.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Little Rock Campus||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||180 students||1,650 students|
|# Full-Time Students||180 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Little Rock Campus is Arkansas Baptist College (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 899 students | 6.60 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 9,241 students | 7.80 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 1,995 students | 36.80 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
- 4,140 students | 38.10 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,432 students | 40.50 Mi1900 Hazel St.
Pine Bluff,  AR  71603
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.