Remington College-Little Rock Campus
- Our mission as a Little Rock College is to provide training to help your career at Remington College–Little Rock Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen field. We prepare you for entry-level career positions by providing relevant, hands-on education and training.(1) We talk regularly with business leaders and employers in the Little Rock area to ensure that the training we offer is both current and in demand, and we also invite them to visit us periodically to experience our Little Rock college Campus environment and the programs we offer.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 68% over five years.
|Remington College-Little Rock Campus||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||180 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||180 students||724 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,241 students | 7.80 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 1,995 students | 36.80 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
- 4,140 students | 38.10 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,432 students | 40.50 Mi1900 Hazel St.
Pine Bluff,  AR  71603
- 3,001 students | 43.00 Mi101 College Dr
Hot Springs National Park,  AR  71913
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.