Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus (Closed 2014)
- At this Colorado college, Remington College's mission is to prepare graduates for entry-level occupations by providing them with hands-on training.(1) To this end, we meet with Colorado Springs area employers regularly to ensure that the training we offer is relevant and in demand. We encourage employers to visit our Colorado Springs college Campus so that they can see our teaching methods, labs, equipment, and amenities firsthand. We foster a caring attitude and encourage our graduates to help us continue making this an even better place to live and watch our families grow. We've been part of the Colorado Springs college educational community for several years, and our graduates have gained employment with the Sheriff’s Office, the Colorado Springs Police Department, Memorial and Penrose Hospitals, and a variety of area healthcare facilities, pharmacies, and businesses. Remington Colorado Springs is accredited be The Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges.
|Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||85%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,499||$11,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,750||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||80%||85%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus is Intellitec College-Colorado Springs (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 742 students | 6.00 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 8.20 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 10.80 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 46.10 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
- 19,427 students | 49.20 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.