Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus (Closed 2014)
- At this Colorado college, Remington College's mission is to prepare graduates for entry-level occupations by providing them with hands-on training.(1) To this end, we meet with Colorado Springs area employers regularly to ensure that the training we offer is relevant and in demand. We encourage employers to visit our Colorado Springs college Campus so that they can see our teaching methods, labs, equipment, and amenities firsthand. We foster a caring attitude and encourage our graduates to help us continue making this an even better place to live and watch our families grow. We've been part of the Colorado Springs college educational community for several years, and our graduates have gained employment with the Sheriff’s Office, the Colorado Springs Police Department, Memorial and Penrose Hospitals, and a variety of area healthcare facilities, pharmacies, and businesses. Remington Colorado Springs is accredited be The Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges.
|Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||85%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,499||$11,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,750||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||80%||85%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus is CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs (5.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 350 students | 5.60 Mi3645 Citadel Drive South
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 742 students | 6.00 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 8.10 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 10.80 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 46.00 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.