Ravenswood hospital medical center-Sch Of Anesth (Closed 2008)
|Ravenswood hospital medical center-Sch Of Anesth||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ravenswood hospital medical center-Sch Of Anesth is City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,601 students | 1.00 Mi1145 W Wilson Ave.
Chicago,  IL  60640
- 1,529 students | 1.00 Mi1333-45 W. Argyle St.
Chicago,  IL  60640
- 425 students | 4.20 Mi4829 North Lipps Avenue
Chicago,  IL  60630
- 1,516 students | 4.80 Mi900 N. North Branch St.
Chicago,  IL  60642
- 1,086 students | 5.00 Mi361 W Chestnut
Chicago,  IL  60610
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.