Ravenswood hospital medical center-Sch Of Anesth (Closed 2008)
|Ravenswood hospital medical center-Sch Of Anesth||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ravenswood hospital medical center-Sch Of Anesth is City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,601 students | 1.00 Mi1145 W Wilson Ave.
Chicago,  IL  60640
- 1,529 students | 1.00 Mi1333-45 W. Argyle St.
Chicago,  IL  60640
- 425 students | 4.20 Mi4829 North Lipps Avenue
Chicago,  IL  60630
- 1,516 students | 4.80 Mi900 N. North Branch St.
Chicago,  IL  60642
- 1,086 students | 5.00 Mi361 W Chestnut
Chicago,  IL  60610
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.