National University College-Rio Grande
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 155% over five years.
|National University College-Rio Grande||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,783 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||921 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||862 students||138 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$19,600||$20,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National University College-Rio Grande is Universidad Del Este (9.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 13,331 students | 9.00 MiCarr. # 190 Esq. Calle 220 Bo. Sabana Abajo
Carolina,  PR  00985
- 3,843 students | 10.40 MiCarretera 887 Bo San Anton
Carolina,  PR  00984
- 695 students | 16.00 Mi8 Dr Vidal St
Humacao,  PR  00791
- 1,568 students | 16.00 Mi560 Ponce de Leon Ave. Cr. Arroyo St.
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 639 students | 16.00 MiGeorgetti St. #69
Humacao,  PR  00792
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.