Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach (Closed 2020)
- Founded 1982 in the Palm Beaches, the West Palm Beach campus of Lincoln College of Technology has been helping students and business professionals realize their career goals and career aspirations locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. West Palm Beach offers 18-24 month Associate Degree programs, a variety of continuing education certifications for business professionals, and 9 and 12-month diploma programs for those on the career fast track. With morning, afternoon or evening classes, our Lincoln College of Technology programs are designed so that you can study, work, and still have time to devote to life's other responsibilities. This college in South Florida is well regarded within the business community and local employers enthusiastically seek out our graduates. Lincoln College of Technology offers what you need to get your career off to a good start industry-level training with job placement assistance, hands-on training, caring instructors with industry experience.
The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 65% over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||128 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach is Southeastern College (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 720 students | 3.80 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
(561) 433-2330 3.80720
- 623 students | 7.90 Mi9801 Belvedere Road
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561) 273-6500 7.90623
- 2,247 students | 8.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 912-1211 8.502,247
- 31,289 students | 9.90 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561) 967-7222 9.9031,289
- 564 students | 22.00 Mi5150 Linton Blvd, Suite 340
Delray Beach, FL 33484
(561) 381-4990 22.00564
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.