Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton (Closed 2013)
- Southwestern College is committed to the educational and personal enrichment of our students. Each program is designed to help qualify the student for the entry-level employment requirements of industry, government, allied health, and business offices with promotable competence.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||284 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,900||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$15,418||$19,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,097||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Dayton campus is located on the eleventh floor of the 111 Building, a major office building located in downtown Dayton, OH, and is easily accessible by a major interstate highway and public transportation. There are lecture classrooms, spacious computer rooms, and a medical lab to assist in student learning. The school also offers a beautiful view of the nearby river and the city of Dayton. Southwestern career training programs currently offered at the Dayton Campus are Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding and Billing, Phlebotomy, Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Computer Applications, Computerized Accounting and Computer Information Specialist. The college is fully accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton is Sinclair Community College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,093 students | 0.40 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
(937) 512-3000 0.4019,093
- 74 students | 3.10 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
(937) 258-8251 3.1074
- 56 students | 4.00 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
(614) 212-2800 4.0056
- 131 students | 5.60 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
(937) 299-9450 5.60131
- 139 students | 6.50 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
(937) 294-0592 6.50139
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.