Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton (Closed 2013)
- Southwestern College is committed to the educational and personal enrichment of our students. Each program is designed to help qualify the student for the entry-level employment requirements of industry, government, allied health, and business offices with promotable competence.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,900||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$15,418||$19,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,097||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Dayton campus is located on the eleventh floor of the 111 Building, a major office building located in downtown Dayton, OH, and is easily accessible by a major interstate highway and public transportation. There are lecture classrooms, spacious computer rooms, and a medical lab to assist in student learning. The school also offers a beautiful view of the nearby river and the city of Dayton. Southwestern career training programs currently offered at the Dayton Campus are Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding and Billing, Phlebotomy, Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Computer Applications, Computerized Accounting and Computer Information Specialist. The college is fully accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton is Sinclair Community College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,093 students | 0.40 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
(937) 512-3000 0.4019,093
- 74 students | 3.10 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
(937) 258-8251 3.1074
- 56 students | 4.00 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
(614) 212-2800 4.0056
- 131 students | 5.60 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
(937) 299-9450 5.60131
- 139 students | 6.50 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
(937) 294-0592 6.50139
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.