Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton (Closed 2013)
- Southwestern College is committed to the educational and personal enrichment of our students. Each program is designed to help qualify the student for the entry-level employment requirements of industry, government, allied health, and business offices with promotable competence.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,900||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$15,418||$19,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,097||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Dayton campus is located on the eleventh floor of the 111 Building, a major office building located in downtown Dayton, OH, and is easily accessible by a major interstate highway and public transportation. There are lecture classrooms, spacious computer rooms, and a medical lab to assist in student learning. The school also offers a beautiful view of the nearby river and the city of Dayton. Southwestern career training programs currently offered at the Dayton Campus are Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding and Billing, Phlebotomy, Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Computer Applications, Computerized Accounting and Computer Information Specialist. The college is fully accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Dayton is Sinclair Community College (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,093 students | 0.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 3.00 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 317 students | 3.70 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 131 students | 5.50 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 139 students | 6.40 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.